New dumb fuck on Gateworld -Siba

Spaceman XIII
Gateworld is playing mod games and keep screening my replies so I'll just post it here instead, I know he'll read it.

To Siba:

Listen dumb fuck, when you post shits like:

@hawkeye,

why are you complaining about her telling that she’s new? Leave her

- Siba | February 20 @ 1:56 pm
That is call a fucking complain.

So when you later say shit like:

I wasn’t complaining about you, I was complaining about her, sry if you felt attacked, thought it’s clear that we’re in the same camp…
but why are you complaining about me complaining about some useless complaints?
It doesn't even make sense.

And no we are not in the same camp, I don't hang with morons who don't even know what the fuck he's doing.

And most importantly, I don't take orders from you, get it? Get off the fucking high horse.

Re: New dumb fuck on Gateworld -Siba

The post in question, before mod edit:
    *

      @nana27

      This is what we call a fake, see, the thing is if you are really new to the Stargate franchise, you problbably wouldn’t even find this site. Even if you did, you wouldn’t pick this place and time and spend 500 words telling us you are new. You simply wouldn’t have such a need to prove how new you are. That’s like going to the police station for no reason and try to convince every cop you are not guilty of any crime.

      And then your other 500 words just looks too much like a sales pitch. What has CSI,CM,LO,Castle,Medium got to do with SGU? They are nothing like SGU. SGU’s problem is the depressing settings, constant screaming, gigantic plot holes, and most importantly, uninteresting characters.

      If you believe TV show should entertain then explain why is SGU so dark, depressing, negative and everyone seems to hate each other ALL the time. To fill episode after episodes with this stuff, that is not entertainment, that is torture.

      If you don’t understand why people are reacting to SGU, just read the previous comments, it’s already explained in details.

      I think you should tell the actors and writers to stop criticizing and complaining about fans, and fix the show before it is too late.
      hawkeye3 | February 20 @ 1:46 pm
After mod edit:

    *

      @nana27

      What has CSI,CM,LO,Castle,Medium got to do with SGU? They are nothing like SGU. SGU’s problem is the depressing settings, constant screaming, gigantic plot holes, and most importantly, uninteresting characters.

      If you believe TV show should entertain then explain why is SGU so dark, depressing, negative and everyone seems to hate each other ALL the time. To fill episode after episodes with this stuff, that is not entertainment, that is torture.

      If you don’t understand why people are reacting to SGU, just read the previous comments, it’s already explained in details.

      I think you should tell the actors and writers to stop criticizing and complaining about fans, and fix the show before it is too late.
      hawkeye3 | February 20 @ 1:46 pm

Re: New dumb fuck on Gateworld -Siba

The modding is way out of control as of recently.

Its NaziGate alright