OMG, it's ...

Re: OMG, it's ...

Anderson
Hey PSW, I WASN'T responding to you or trying to prove you wrong (the first time).
As a matter of fact I didn't even know who you were - to me just another newbie who hadn't seen any of the history of events related to Tanith. :)

Re: OMG, it's ...

Bluce Ree
US06154 wrote
Bahahahaha, I think someone wanted us not to be hateful, and stop calling the other sites GayteWorld and GayFans.. but we are not being bigots, as we love our resident gay friends. (in a totally non homosexual way of course ).. it's a kind of.... well, release. to vent our frustrations.. If we called those other sites GoatWorld, PETA might get offended, and Goatfans.. well, we'd have a whole bunch of Animal Lovin' sadists wrath on our hands

Hmmmm, what to do.. What to say...
Ahem ... plagiarizer!

Re: OMG, it's ...

US06154
bahahahahaa, My bad. I do remember seeing that in the old forum

Re: OMG, it's ...

Bluce Ree
US06154 wrote
bahahahahaa, My bad. I do remember seeing that in the old forum
*sigh* missing the good old days.
12