Oh hi thar!

Hello, your favorite Gateworld troll here, as in I troll gateworld.

Backstory: I started hating SGU since episode 3, I started loathing it from episode 5, and I started to despise the fandom since episode 10.

I don't know how I managed to miss this site, but thats Ancient history now...badum ching!

Anyways, I'm here now and you are stuck with me.

Watch me battle SGU and be modded in return in such epic threads as

Has Stargate Died? :(

or

Who wants actual aliens on Universe?

Cheers

Re: Oh hi thar!

Spaceman XIII
AdamTM wrote
Hello, your favorite Gateworld troll here, as in I troll gateworld.

Backstory: I started hating SGU since episode 3, I started loathing it from episode 5, and I started to despise the fandom since episode 10.

I don't know how I managed to miss this site, but thats Ancient history now...badum ching!

Anyways, I'm here now and you are stuck with me.

Watch me battle SGU and be modded in return in such epic threads as

Has Stargate Died? :(

or

Who wants actual aliens on Universe?

Cheers
Welcome to the stronghold

Ah thanks, sadly half of the threads got modded approximately 5 minutes after i posted, they are some crafty fuckers.

Re: Oh hi thar!

greetings and salutations

Re: Oh hi thar!

I just love double standards: