Please Read!

ATTN: WEBSITE MAINTENANCE WILL BE OCCURRING STARTING TODAY 7/5/10 IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO GET TO THE SITE PLEASE BE PATIENT! WE ARE SWITCHING TO A NEW SERVER THAT WILL HOST BOTH THE SITE AND THE NEW FORUM
(OVERMIND IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY!)

Re: Please Read!

A few of questions

Will we lose our previous ranks?
Will we lose all the old threads and posts?
What format will it be (v bulletin etc.)?
Will we need to re-register?
Can I be Emily this time?

Re: Please Read!

Re: Please Read!

MissSGA
TPTB should give the turtle a contract. Laughing tears at moment ...

Re: Please Read!

piginpoo wrote
A few of questions

Will we lose our previous ranks?
Will we lose all the old threads and posts?
What format will it be (v bulletin etc.)?
Will we need to re-register?
Can I be Emily this time?
Unfortunately overmind has the only backup of the Vbulliten posts, and I have have not heard from him in awhile.... so im guessing that they are lost

It is very similar to vbulletin, but should be easy enough for everyine to understnad.

Again, unfortunately everyone will have to re-register, this WILL be the last time this should have to be done.

Re: Please Read!

Whats with this Emily thing?

Re: Please Read!

STCLARE
I have no idea?

Re: Please Read!

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
Well unless you can get the old profiles, ranks & content back from the other forum from OM1 I'm affraid my content (if I do re-register) will merely be to keep in contact with some of the awesome people I have met & with whom I shall be attenting the Chevron 7.5 convention.
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: Please Read!

One of the old trolls on this site was trying to guess which one of us was using the name Emily on a different forum so loads of us claimed to be the culprit. Just like at the end of the film Spartacus when everybody claimed that they were Spartacus

Re: Please Read!

Canceltheturkey
Ah memories. Like a lost family album. Curse you Overmind, a DVD backup only cost 25 cents. Maybe we need to call the site, Stargate Phoenix.

Re: Please Read!

SGU_Sucks_Webmaster wrote
Unfortunately overmind has the only backup of the Vbulliten posts, and I have have not heard from him in awhile.... so im guessing that they are lost

It is very similar to vbulletin, but should be easy enough for everyine to understnad.

Again, unfortunately everyone will have to re-register, this WILL be the last time this should have to be done.
Is the current new forum, which is still a vBulletin forum (at least that name is in the left upper corner of the forum), the final one or will you exchange it with another forum? I am really confused.

If the current new forum won't be changed again, can you change the subforums names at least? The way it is now is bad. I really like to have the same subforums again. There is for example only one subforum for SGU, while we had many in the other forum. On the other hand there are now forums for series, which didn't have an own subforum in the past. The whole arrangement must be improved.

And at the moment the homepage directs only to the nabble forum. I can only reach the new forum, because I have bookmarked the direct link to it:

http://forums.sgusucks.com/

Please describe what you want to do with the forums exactly. I find the current situation just confusing.

And I posted overviews of all the ratings in the "Ratings" thread in the nabble forum already a while ago. You can update the graphs on the main page with them.

PSW

Re: Please Read!

Oh, Because I'm Emily

Again, unfortunately everyone will have to re-register, this WILL be the last time this should have to be done.
Well I'm having a hard time with this one. Is this just total bullshit or what?

Re: Please Read!

Rac80
turkey darlin'..it's fresh and juicy bullshit...as the pig would tell you that is the best kind!