Posting.....

Re: Posting.....

I sent you a message on your forum

Re: Posting.....

Check the overmind forum and hadn't received anything yet. Just figured I check on here. Did you get the message i sent you?

When I log in I go click the PM box in the top right corner.  is that right?

Re: Posting.....

Re: Posting.....

I tried setting up the subdomain, but I have no idea what i'm doing. I sent you a message on SFO. However it didnt show up in the sent area so I'm posting it here as well. I use godaddy, and they had an option to forward a subdomain. Using the Name and Http://. However nothing asking for the info you sent me. Also what would be the best time to call you? (EST if possible) I could email you the passwords, I trust you with them.

Re: Posting.....

Re: Posting.....

eastern standard time. I think its a 3 hour difference. I have a Magic Jack

Re: Posting.....

started the backups just now and you should have them by tomorrow morning.

Re: Posting.....

Re: Posting.....

Re: Posting.....

Question on posting, do you have to click on user's reply to reply are is there a way to reply without sending an email to that dude

Re: Posting.....

when you reply just click reply in the top right corner of the post you want to reply to. The only reason an email would be sent to the poster is if they selected to receive email replies from that post. I personally always unselect that option.