Quick Question?

How do you all like the new stargate page. Having the episodes right here available? I only have season 1 of SG1 up, however I don't want to put all the work into and then you all not like it. So I figured I would stop with SG1/Season-1, and see how you liked it before I continued. So please let me know.

Re: Quick Question?

Re: Quick Question?

TypicalFan
my only issue is that im canadian and hulu doesn't provide to us :P other than that I think its a cool idea.

Re: Quick Question?

Re: Quick Question?

One of the main reasons I took i down is because I got very little response. No one gave me a positive yes or no. Plus in order to do it on Weebly, the way I wanted I would of had to create at least 300 individual pages. One for each episode. Which I don't mind, except for the fact that Weebly has almost no way of organizing the pages. So it looks like a huge messy list, on my end.

Re: Quick Question?

Re: Quick Question?

trelaine
I love your balloon caption! Thanks!

Re: Quick Question?

TypicalFan
lol! thanks man I just watched the trilogy again and I got to the second movie and I saw wormtongue and I was like...wait a minute this seems familiar :O