Reading Mallozzi

Canceltheturkey
So what do you think Loretta is trying to say these days? Looks like the lease is up shortly at the SGU II offices and even head ham Bee Wrong is going to make a final appearance and admit his stupid idea screwed everyone out of jobs.

I think from Mallozzi's viewpoint though he realizes that SG/SGA is where his royalties are going to come from. Remember the Mozz was never cut into the group of five SGU production company keyholders. And I won' be showing up dressed like Scott at conventions in five years.

And with that, my business at The Bridge was done.  I loaded up by SUV and rolled off the lot for what could be the last time.

And to that I'll say,  WE TOLD YOU SO.

Re: Reading Mallozzi

Rac80
it's been quite a "looooooooooong haul"hasn't it?  time sure drags when the show sucks! ;)

Re: Reading Mallozzi

Lilith
Don't think he'll say more than "SGU was ahead of its time that it wasn't appreciated by the viewing audience.  SGU pushed the enevolpe of human emotion with  dark (extremely dark) gritty and edgier (twisted and great poster children for suicide prevention) characters protrayed by the best assymbled and highly qualified cast ever. They will be back to make more crap, oh I mean cinematic history when all producers catch on to their brilliance that was SGU."

Re: Reading Mallozzi

Rac80
Lilith wrote
Don't think he'll say more than "SGU was ahead of its time that it wasn't appreciated by the viewing audience.  SGU pushed the enevolpe of human emotion with  dark (extremely dark) gritty and edgier (twisted and great poster children for suicide prevention) characters protrayed by the best assymbled and highly qualified cast ever. They will be back to make more crap, oh I mean cinematic history when all producers catch on to their brilliance that was SGU."
you got it...of course it is because we didn't "undertand" their "high art"...

Re: Reading Mallozzi

Lilith
Perhaps I should rewatch when I am on 100% pure oxygen then it may be alot clear.

Re: Reading Mallozzi

Canceltheturkey
That's what I'm really afraid of: "We were way ahead of our audience and they didn't catch on."

Re: Reading Mallozzi

Lilith
He has to save face.  It's his MO.  That way he won't have to take any responsiblity for the failure.  He is just misunderstood.  Either way it is a WIN WIN for us.  Production was stopped on Good Stargate now production has stopped on bad and I mean very bad stargate and he is unemployed or prevented from destroying the fanchise any further.

Re: Reading Mallozzi

j.Vinsett
Yeah it will be like that. "The fans just didn't understand my vision!" etc etc.