Recent stuff on episodes

alien0-2

Re: Recent stuff on episodes

King Piccolo
BSG had the cylons and the DS9 had the Dominion, This show doesn't even have that.

Its only the odd episode that involves Gate travel, Air part 3 and Water that's it, Stargate is all about dialing up different planets and exploring them, In this show they only go off world if they need supplies.

Re: Recent stuff on episodes

Degies
I think I fast forwarded through 30 minutes of character  crap in the latest episode. These writers must be the same ones that killed BSG and Enterprise S4. I like the actors , but the writers are killing it. ST voyager is better and had more SciFi. I don't think I will make the effort to watch the remaining of the season

Re: Recent stuff on episodes

I think the same people that wrote SG1 and SGA, are writing SGU

Re: Recent stuff on episodes

alien0-2

Ratings take a massive drop

alien0-2

Re: Recent stuff on episodes

maunu
The show gets worse and worse from week to week, they really need to take away the Stargate name because this horrible show is not Stargate.