SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi, it was great, it was king, it rocked the world, but then it self-destructed to the point of no return.

There are still fans, but it is just not what it used to be, not even close.

You heard it here first.

sgusucks.com

Re: SGU is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

Mitchelluva
correction. Stargate is the MJ of scifi. SGU was never great or the king itself. Its SG overall

Re: SGU is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

Spaceman XIII
you're right, corrected

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

SGU has also had major surgery to turn it into something that is totaly different to what it started out from in an attempt to be like the shows that it perceived to be cool. In trying to be something that you are not you lose your identity and are no longer what you were respected for in the first place. Had it stayed true to the franchise it would have been loved like a new baby brother or sister.

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

Wait Wait

does that mean it will build a themepark for children?!

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

US06154
Hahahaha, no, what it means is SGU a.k.a Melrose Space, will be the neverland for all kinds of deviants and wierdos. I mean, Just take a look at Tanith, PGU, and the new suckboy, HellaNo

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

Spaceman XIII
Overmind One wrote
"Magnetic crotch"

"he bickers and rants until liquid has dried"

"doll will continue to display sexual behaviors even when head is removed."
LOL thanks for the good laughs

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

Brilliant! That has to be the funniest post ever.

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

hahaha, Destiny as your bong lighter...

On another note, maybe it's my overactive imagination.. I was calibrating my monitors this morning (I do this because I do a lot of digital Photography). I use a Spyder3 Pro Display Calibrator, Take look at this:

  Spyder3 Pro

The device is actually Gray/Black and looks a heck of a lot like the Destiny? I bet SGU Designers ripped off Destiny's design off this device, as it had been around for a few years, and used by most designers using CGI, graphics, and quality Monitors.

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

US06154 wrote
hahaha, Destiny as your bong lighter...

On another note, maybe it's my overactive imagination.. I was calibrating my monitors this morning (I do this because I do a lot of digital Photography). I use a Spyder3 Pro Display Calibrator, Take look at this:

  Spyder3 Pro

The device is actually Gray/Black and looks a heck of a lot like the Destiny? I bet SGU Designers ripped off Destiny's design off this device, as it had been around for a few years, and used by most designers using CGI, graphics, and quality Monitors.
I think you give the creators WAY too much credit, they came up with the design while sitting on the loo:

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

I wonder if anyone can come up with a caption for this one.

As you can see, the wispy Miami Vice look includes the pin-striped blazer, the satiny-silk dress shirt with the purple print (and of course the first few buttons are undone to expose the chest hair), and the dewy look into the camera. LOL.

@Kobe - Funny post.  LOL

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

While waiting for his Dish of offal meats.. Trying not to look tooo Gay, humming "Big In Japan"

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

Atlantis4Life wrote
I wonder if anyone can come up with a caption for this one.
"Yes the seat is taken, my boyfriend Tanith is coming."

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

I think ill start my award ceremony acceptance speech for SGU with

"I would like to thank the fans"

Re: SG is the Michael Jackson of Sci-Fi

LOL.  You guys came up with some awesome captions!!!  This is great.  I'm still LOL.  Thanks.