SG1 and SGA guest stars?

Mitchelluva
It appears that an SGA actor will guest star on SGU

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

TelepathicPebble
Unfortunately yes.

I still say Todd should guest star. Show 'em not to fuck with SGA. Or how about the Destiny arrives in the Pegasus galaxy and they find themselves surrounded by wraith hives. Soon they are boarded and are rounded up by wraith soldiers. All the while they scream and cry "if only Atlantis was still here!" until their last breath is sucked out of them.
Rotating Signature

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

MissSGA
It's a rumor Mallozzi started at his blog, yes. But who it will be no one knows.

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

Rac80
MissSGA wrote
It's a rumor Mallozzi started at his blog, yes. But who it will be no one knows.
I am predicting it will be Mckay so we will be treated to mckay kissing up to rush and discussing how advanced the destiny is...to shut the sga/sg1 fans up about mckay or carter fixing it in five minutes!   Just what I think those asses will do!

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

A Nonny Mouse
God help us.  Yup, I think you are right.

Smacks of desperation by TPTB - getting some of the SGA people to do SGU.  Desperately hoping to attract back SGA watchers no doubt.  Well I'm one that it certainly won't be watching.

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

maunu
McKay is the LAST person I would be interested in seeing.  DH got called to Bridge studios, I'm pretty sure it will be him and the fact that he is the ptb favourite character.  I have a feeling that they think the whole success of SGA was down to McKay.

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

Mitchelluva
McKay seems like the only character that would work. I think Joe would be last person to guest star on SGU.

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

MissSGA
I agree. McKay would make sense because of his knowledge of Ancients' technology. But what should the Sheppard-character do on Destiny? Okay, he could teach Young how to be a military leader and kick some asses. But nothing more I think. And the question is if JF would do a cameo. Mh, maybe with a very, very high salary - money rules the world. but I hope he would be man enough to say no to a cameo.

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

They should send in that dude that nobody likes ( Kavanagh ?) He would fit in perfectly amongst that bunch of misfits.

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

MissSGA
Oh, not really. You know Kavanaugh had a fan base, maybe they would watch the episode(s) and let the ratings grow - not good!
Mh, maybe Kusanagi?

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

Canceltheturkey

Well look at that - one crack about BJS and I'm now modded. Sherry pulling favours again!

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

STCLARE
Hey your comments up i just read it!

also for lols you should read this thread http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/429418.html towards the end we have SGU fanboy in overdrive "not a true fan" syndrome in full effect!

lols

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

in moderation as well..

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

frumenta
TelepathicPebble wrote

I still say Todd should guest star. Show 'em not to fuck with SGA. Or how about the Destiny arrives in the Pegasus galaxy and they find themselves surrounded by wraith hives. Soon they are boarded and are rounded up by wraith soldiers. All the while they scream and cry "if only Atlantis was still here!" until their last breath is sucked out of them.
I don't want the Wraith to eat them. They would get indigestion. I want them to try to eat them and then just kill them because they are not good even for that.

And whoever suggested Kavanaugh for SGU, I love it! He would fit right in!

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

TelepathicPebble
Now that I think about it those dirty folks on the Destiny are too dirty. You're right, wraith have better taste than that.
Rotating Signature

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

Atlantis_Orca
That's stupid.No matter who they brought in from SGA even if it was Beckett (my fav character and Paul McGillion.) I will NOT watch it.I've tried to give it another chance but it is just..boring and well..rubbish. Bringing in other characters won't change how crap the show is.

If i was one of the SGA actors i'd tell them to piss off!  SGU is a fraking insult! I'm seriously getting more pissed of just hearing about this stupid ass show!

SGU - May you be canceled and never seen again.
SGU is an insult to the Stargate Franchise. No matter how you try and how much you may believe your are Stargate. You NEVER will be. Thanks for ruining a great franchise.

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

STCLARE
this is what youtube is for! im sure somew nice person with a cast iron stomch will put up the sga bits. though they will make any sga character inferior on the destiny and probably have them bowing and scraping at the alter that is SGPOO.

I wonder if they will announce the actors at comic con?

why someone would watch the first half of the series to see sga cast bait in ep 15 is beyond me.

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

Rac80
STCLARE wrote
this is what youtube is for! im sure somew nice person with a cast iron stomch will put up the sga bits. though they will make any sga character inferior on the destiny and probably have them bowing and scraping at the alter that is SGPOO.

I wonder if they will announce the actors at comic con?

why someone would watch the first half of the series to see sga cast bait in ep 15 is beyond me.
It's obvious that TPTB think we are all dim bulbs like BJS... and are dumb enough to fall for the "save the show...see sga actors" gig.  I don't know when the "big announcement" is due but i GUARANTEE there will be tons of hype and other shit to (hopefullly) induce the poor dimb stargate-fans-not-SGU-fans to watch the first half of season 2 so they won't be cancelled.  i am predicting they will claim that one or more sga alumni will join the cast in season 3! but they can kiss my tushie -- still not gonna watch it!

Re: SG1 and SGA guest stars?

After the disaster that was the cameo appearances of the SG1 cast I have no faith that the SGA cameos will be any better so will not be watching regardless. TPTB have fucked me over too many times to be trusted again.