SGU 5 year story has been modified for end of series

SGU 5 year story has been modified for end of series

Tropicana
http://www.rttnews.com/ArticleView.aspx?Id=1509938

Don't know if it's true or not though.

Re: SGU 5 year story has been modified for end of series

US06154
Ms. Kate Bekett has posted a couple of interesting posts..

Re: SGU 5 year story has been modified for end of series

Tropicana
LOL, that Kate sure gets around. ;)

Apparently SGU DVD sales are not good -

I did some checking and in the UK, SGU isn't even on the Top 35 list of DVDs!!

Re: SGU 5 year story has been modified for end of series

Atlantis4Life
I love Kate Bekett.  Too bad she's taken.  :P

Tropicana wrote
Apparently SGU DVD sales are not good -

(snipped for space)

I did some checking and in the UK, SGU isn't even on the Top 35 list of DVDs!!
The DVD sales were never great.  SGA was always on the Top 30 list of DVDs when it came out in America, but SGU's never made that list.

And as to Cimmer's comment about an SG mega movie - that would be terrible indeed.

Re: SGU 5 year story has been modified for end of series

STCLARE
Nice work on the GW sga forum! KEK seems to have completely ignored your combined numbers for dvd sales, funny how that works

anyways still cant post on GW so im just watching the drama unfold.

Re: SGU 5 year story has been modified for end of series

Rac80
STCLARE wrote

are you being modded?  that is what I am reduced to - lurking and screenshotting.  OMG have you seen the whines by some of the worst of the squeedrones!!!!!!!

Re: SGU 5 year story has been modified for end of series

STCLARE
I have not been able to login to gw since i had a to do with a poster in the save sga thread thats now locked.

Ive tried resetting my password changing my login name, i just keep getting the you cant access mumbo jumbo. tbh its pretty pointless posting there anyway.

I remember the tools who told me all about how over emotiona,l and childish i was for getting annoyed over sga's cancellation and i see them behaving even worse. at least my anger came because sga could have had another season based on its ratings, sgu didnt have any of that positive energy behind it and therefore was not going to be renewed (even though i did believe they would get the chance to wrap up the story in a season 3)

Re: SGU 5 year story has been modified for end of series

JamesLehman
I already said elsewhere they could have condensed Season 1  as one episode and Season 2 as one episode so for 5 years it should take no more than 5 episodes to finish off the 5 year plan.

I'm betting that the "five year plan" is nothing more than a rough outline of what they want to accomplish per season.