SGU Episodes with Hugging?

TelepathicPebble
As a quite of few of you know I'm currently making a short comic video where the cast of SGU turns into zombies. So does anybody remember what episodes people are hugging alot? Cause I need to make zombies that are tackling/grabbing people. It can even be shirtless hugging! lol
Rotating Signature

Re: SGU Episodes with Hugging?

Re: SGU Episodes with Hugging?

It's whatever episode comes after Lost.  I only remember because people were talking about the lame hug that Scott gives Greer when they gate back from that planet Young left Rush on, and how the way it was done didn't make sense...  I'm surprised I remembered that, but I hope it helps.

Cheers.

Re: SGU Episodes with Hugging?

Re: SGU Episodes with Hugging?

Atlantis4Life
I never noticed that.  Can you give examples?  Now I'm wondering about it...  When did Shep and Ronon hug, or Teyla and McKay?

Either way, they were a tight-knit group.  The camaraderie on that show was amazingly great.

Re: SGU Episodes with Hugging?

TelepathicPebble
Thank you! I shall check that episode out then. Animating all these SGU zombie killings is very enjoyable. And as I've learned now the violence/gore is excusable since its fanfiction!

here's a taste of what I'm doing to 'em:
Rotating Signature

Re: SGU Episodes with Hugging?

Re: SGU Episodes with Hugging?

STCLARE
I always saw the head slap from Sheppard to Mckay as a sign  of affection. though i think they were going at it like wild bunnies aswell. so, slash goggles ahoy

Re: SGU Episodes with Hugging?

Rac80
You slashers are everywhere!

Re: SGU Episodes with Hugging?

STCLARE
Dont look behind you

Re: SGU Episodes with Hugging?

No problem, buddy!!  Have fun doing your videos.  I can't wait to see more Atlantis fun vids though.  Don't forget about those.  You do such a great job on them.
Cheers.

Re: SGU Episodes with Hugging?

Overmind One wrote
Atlantis4Life wrote
I never noticed that.  Can you give examples?  Now I'm wondering about it...  When did Shep and Ronon hug, or Teyla and McKay?

Either way, they were a tight-knit group.  The camaraderie on that show was amazingly great.
All I could find was this:

Nothing of a Teyla/McKay hug, but there is a good Ronon/McKay hug. I dont remember any Weir/Teyla or Weir/McKay hugs either....spoke too soon, but there was still a closeness in both SG-1 and SGA which is not there in SGU

Yeah, I thought of that, but that's not really a hug as much as it's Ronon picking up Shep and then half throwing him in a friendly fashion.  But, now that I think of it, that's about as good of a hug that Ronon probably gives.  LOL.  Wait!  Now, I spoke too soon.  Ronon hugged Beckett at the end of Sateda because Beckett saved his life!

But, that really worked for that episode. It was great. They all expressed their closeness in their own ways.  They were such a great team.

Cheers.

Re: SGU Episodes with Hugging?

LOL.  I just did!

Re: SGU Episodes with Hugging?

There is the episode when Rodney thinks that he is going to die and tries to ascend before he does. In that one he hugs Ronan and heals the scars on his back at the same time.