SGU = Insulting intestinal suckage

Hermione Hairpie
It was a typical Friday night and I was settling in for some SyFy viewing as is my guilty pleasure when suddenly I was overcome with agonizing stomach cramps.  I rushed to the bathroom where I endured an hour of horrific, gut wrenching pain as I gave birth to an almond and blood laden log.  When it was all over I realized that that hour spent on the toilet was actually more satisfying than watching an hour of Stargate Universe, go figure.

Re: SGU = Insulting intestinal suckage

Canceltheturkey
Friday night here in Canada saw the repeats starting and something very scary — SGU on broadcast. That's 2 stations airing the slop. I bet they must be giving it away for free now, just like iTunes did in the beginning. Soon TPTB will be be like that dog at your relatives that keeps humping your leg.

I hope this dies a quick death season 2. Coop's already bailed on them.

Re: SGU = Insulting intestinal suckage

I had a similar experience after a chicken tikka bhuna the other night.