SGU Session First Show

Warpstar
I have just finished watching this seasons first show, and I have to say "Garbage in Garbage out", this show is pathetic. One big orgy and when they have a child, they just kill it off. What a pathetic set of script writters that have no understanding of what Science Fiction buffs like to see. I don't want to see an other bedroom scene, I want to see a mission of imagination, a villian that has some credibility and some actors with skills and all while being entertained. Having a little fun and humor in the process would also be acceptable.

Re: SGU Session First Show

Atlantis4Life
Welcome Warpstar!

I hope you enjoy your time in the forum here.  The main forum ---> forums.sgusucks.com <----- is where all of the action is at.  I look forward to seeing you around.