SGU Troll Physics

XCVG
I couldn't wait to post this, so I'm doing it now. Yeah, it's a little late, but I was looking at troll physics and the idea just came to me like that.

Re: SGU Troll Physics

Anderson
Except that it didn't work, did it? LOL

Re: SGU Troll Physics

JohnSheppard
Interesting link abt SYFY move.

denogeek Does Syfy really love scifi...

"These are the geniuses who killed off Stargate Atlantis and Stargate Universe. These are the people who wrecked Farscape, one of the most inventive and fun sci-fi shows to ever be on television"

Re: SGU Troll Physics

I Miss Fri Night SCIFI
"Apparently, making real television costs too much money, but following jackasses around with cameras is cheap ratings gold."

AMEN!!!  That article is so dead on!