SGU World What's Next?

Canceltheturkey
How do you figure Gateworld will cope next week with 2 more weeks of pent-up frustration with the series? Maybe publish a list of "hater" sites? Invite Maureen Ryan on the podcast?

Any odds on when SGU will do a time travel episode? Maybe they can go back to Bridge studios and stop the production of the SG #200 comedy skit that SGU is based on.

I dunno, maybe it's not nice to laugh at failure, but these jerks robbed me of Atlantis and replaced it with dogbarf while lining their pockets and laughing in my face.

The "Haters" won't be going away this year. SGU was just too much of a fan betrayal. And too easy a target.

Re: SGU World What's Next?

stonelesscutter
Betrayal does indeed feel like a correct description. First with SG1. "Oh we're cancelling the series but we'll be making two movies a year instead." Then with SGA. "We're cancelling this series as well but we'll also start making movies of it plus we'll be making this entirely new series on the side, you'll just have to wait a year longer for that coz it's gonna be awesome." Well the new series is here, awesome it sure isn't and I'm still waiting for my two SG1 movies a year plus an atlantis movie. I estimate they're about 6 or 7 movies behind schedule by now.
WHERE THE HELL ARE OUR FREAKIN' MOVIES MOTHERF**KERS!!