SGU health warning

the destiny now has a well deserved health warning attached. dont laugh, this shit is serious.

Re: SGU health warning

stonelesscutter
heheh oops
shit
u told me not to laugh but i did anyway
by the way, that's actually a nice pic
it's the very best thing that SGU has offered us
cool shots of the spaceship :)

Re: SGU health warning

I have been looking for a picture of a sign post that says creativity so that i can have it pointing behind the ship as if they left it behind them but have drawn a blank so far

Re: SGU health warning

stonelesscutter
Here's a few I found with a quick search on Google Images ;)

Re: SGU health warning

Is this what you were looking for?

Re: SGU health warning

Atlantis4Life
There you go.  That's the ticket!

Re: SGU health warning

spot on. they should use that for the marketing of the second half of the series.

Re: SGU health warning

Re: SGU health warning

Phasevariance
Hmm maybe someone should clip off the wings of the ship and add some balls.

Re: SGU health warning

US06154
You mean like this?

BTW, Those are Marine Bouys.. So I am being very Technical about it (Y'know, Space ship, Buoys...) hehehehe

Re: SGU health warning

Thats cool. It even looks like it has been circumsised and shaved.

Re: SGU health warning

Wow, obviously someone was busy sucking a dick and got inspired to design "Destiny", a short one too.

Yeah and the warning signs for their DVD:

1. Warning: May cause permanent brain damage to people with IQ over 60.
2. Warning: Do not think while watching.
3. Please keep out of children.
4. This product contains pure bullshit.

Re: SGU health warning

Phasevariance
Haha omg that is so hilarious!!!!! They should have used that pic for the youtube parody.

Re: SGU health warning

Phasevariance
srry... still laughing. That is some funny shit right there.

Re: SGU health warning

warning, this product has been known by the state of california to cause mental retardation

Re: SGU health warning

I think the name of the ship should now be changed to either "Karma", "Doomed" or "USS Haywood Jablomi", But make sure you get the right pronounciation for the last one.. "Hey-wood Ya-blo-mee"

Re: SGU health warning

Phasevariance
USS Haywood Jablomi sounds good.

Re: SGU health warning

here we have a variation on a theme while remaining topical

Re: SGU health warning

and on that note

Re: SGU health warning