SGU - the end of the franchise?

theVortex
There is something tottaly wrong here. The Stargate franchise is a sci-fi franchise and we sci-fi fans like certain types of acting, plots...
I don't know about you guys but I cannot stand drama.
Where is the good ol' adventure, the action, the quest.
I actualy watched the whole 10 episodes foolishly searching something that would keep me interested. And at the 10 episode I found myself switching the channel.
one word:
BORING

Re: SGU - the end of the franchise?

alien0-2

Re: SGU - the end of the franchise?

Will
Yup that's basically it. They've crafted this show to be as unappealing to their existing audience as possible. Why? Who knows. But yeah, I fear for the franchise too. When they cancelled SG1 they promised us 2-3 feature length movies per year. But it seems they've decided to can that idea, along with the promised SGA movies, and put everything into SGU instead. The mind boggles!