SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

Phasevariance
I've registered an account there as well. The new forums look great well done!.

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

Overmind One wrote

Good job, we just really need to migrate everyone to the new forum.

Id suggest to make it easier on everyone, lock the new thread-creation on the nabble forum.
Let people still respond to already established threads but just create new ones on the new forum.

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

Willl
The new forum ROCKS! Nice work Kobe

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

I love the new forum. It is so much more versatile and you have loads of options to customise and play around with. A job well done by all concerned.

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

Can't find confirmation email? I found my message re-directed to spam.

Can't enable avatar - working on it.

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

@canceltheturkey
if you check out the top thread at the new web forum there may be some useful posts as some of us had trouble with the avatars too

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

Canceltheturkey wrote
Can't find confirmation email? I found my message re-directed to spam.

Can't enable avatar - working on it.

I went ahead and manually activated you.  Looks like this was a problem with someone else.  Please just change your password, and that should work.  Cheers.

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

piginpoo wrote
@canceltheturkey
if you check out the top thread at the new web forum there may be some useful posts as some of us had trouble with the avatars too
Yeah I knew I read that somewhere. Funny quirk that you have to add a sig pic to get the avatar options to show. Tried both Safari and Firefox.

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

Looks like everything works. Almost can't wait to slapdown the first troll that shows up.

Suggestion: Forum topic on merchandising - DVDs, auctions, conventions. One for ratings too. Just thinking of things that get tangled in the general discussions.

Congrats.

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

I also didn't get any confirmation email. It is also not in the spam folder. I registered under the name PSW in the new forum. TX was too short and so I decided to use the same name as I use at the gateworld news site.

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

Atlantis4Life
TX wrote
I also didn't get any confirmation email. It is also not in the spam folder. I registered under the name PSW in the new forum. TX was too short and so I decided to use the same name as I use at the gateworld news site.

I'll ask Kobe to see what the problem might be.  I went ahead and manually activated you too.  Just change your password and you should be set.  And, might I say, I loved your posts on the GW articles.  I think you even won an award from me.  :P  Cheers.

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

TX
Atlantis4Life wrote
TX wrote

Thanks for the activation and for the gold cup in the Gateworld Brian J. Smith Interview Article Comments Section Awards!

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

Canceltheturkey wrote
Looks like everything works. Almost can't wait to slapdown the first troll that shows up.

Suggestion: Forum topic on merchandising - DVDs, auctions, conventions. One for ratings too. Just thinking of things that get tangled in the general discussions.

Congrats.

Cool.

And, I went ahead and created section called "The Numbers."  This can be where we talk about all that you mentioned, like conventions (events), auctions, polls at GW, rankings at amazon.com, etc.  Thanks!

Re: SUCCESS! The SGUsucks alternate forums have been created. Everyone needs to register there.

TX wrote
Atlantis4Life wrote
TX wrote
I also didn't get any confirmation email. It is also not in the spam folder. I registered under the name PSW in the new forum. TX was too short and so I decided to use the same name as I use at the gateworld news site.

I'll ask Kobe to see what the problem might be.  I went ahead and manually activated you too.  Just change your password and you should be set.  And, might I say, I loved your posts on the GW articles.  I think you even won an award from me.  :P  Cheers.
Thanks for the activation and for the gold cup in the Gateworld Brian J. Smith Interview Article Comments Section Awards!

No problem.  I'm glad it worked out.  And, you deserved the Gold for sure, dude.