Season 3 episode ideas?

sX2

Re: Season 3 episode ideas?

sX2
Overmind One wrote
Keeping in line with the single word titles of the episodes, my idea for a season 3 episode would be as follows:
I'd bet you - since SGU stole that idea from La Femme Nikita, where first season episodes had a 1 word title, second season episodes a 2 word title, season 3 -> 3 words, - SGU will do the same and appear original by naming all their brilliant episodes for their glorious second season with 2 words titles

my idea for a third season: they encounter the Borg and Captain Janeway blasts their butts back to earth, since she holds the copyright for the getting lost in space storyline with people that can't stand each other
Jackson: I wouldn't say this to anyone else, but for the first time, I'm scared.
O'Neill: I'm hungry.

Re: Season 3 episode ideas?

Here's my idea of a Sneek Peek at an upcoming season three episode called "Lookin' for Lovin.'"  It's not very nice, but it shows what I think about the Scott character:

“Scott Makes A Move”

Eli:  Chloeeee!!  Please!

Chloe runs down the hallway with some random soldier.  They disappear into a closet.  Eli breaks down in a fit of sobs.  He leans against the wall, and then slides onto the floor with tears and snot streaming down his face.  Scott just happens to be walking by.  He notices Eli’s vulnerability.

Scott:  Hey, Eli.  What’s going on, buddy?

He sits down next to Eli.

Eli:  It’s Chloe again.  She left me for some soldier so they could have sex in a closet.  I mean - who has sex in a closet?

Scott: Oh - uh, I don’t know...

Eli: It’s supposed to be meaningful.  And meaningful doesn’t happen in a closet.  I told her I don’t care where her mouth has been, just as long as she kisses me.  Just one kiss.  And, she said no. *sniff, sniff*  I can’t believe how many guys she’s been with on this ship and I still love her.

Scott:  Mmm hmm.

He puts his arm around Eli.

Eli:  And I just don’t understand, you know.  What is it?  At first I thought maybe it was my weight, but she did that smelly 70 year-old fat guy that was born with three nipples... I just don’t get it.  She said she likes me. Uh-huh-huh. Boo-hoo. *sniff, sniff*

Scott:  It’s alright bro, there’re other fish in the sea.

He squeezes Eli tightly.

Eli:  But she keeps telling me that she just wants to be friends, but it feels like so much more than that...boo-hoo.

Scott:  There-there.  I know, I know.

Scott slides his hand down Eli’s side.

Eli:  If you only knew what it’s like when we’re alone together.  The things she tells me.  She makes me feel like -  Uh, what are you doing?

Scott:  What?

Eli:  Your hand, it’s -

Scott:  But you like it, right?

Eli:  wha?

Scott:  Hey.  Don’t ask, don’t tell.  We don’t have to put a name on it.  It’s just two friends having a good time.

He winks at Eli.  Eli looks mortified.

Eli:  Um, I’m not like that.

Scott jumps up in anger, the sexual tension is at a maximum.  He needs to unload, and he can’t believe he’s being turned down by a fat-geek virgin.  He needs to save face.

Scott:  Stop imagining things!  My hand slipped!

Eli is confused.

Eli:  I - I didn’t imagine -

Scott:  Dude, I thought you were like, cool.

Eli: I - I am cool.  At least...  I try to be?  I’m just not -

Scott:  Now I can see how you really are, Eli.  Everybody on this ship is a member of a team, and you’re not a team player.

Eli:  What does this have to do with a team?  I -

Scott:  You're not gonna make a fool outta me.  I'll get you to come around.  Just you wait.

Eli:  What?

Scott:  Whatever dude.  I’m outtie.

Scott walks away to find Park, McBoobs, or some lotion.  He leaves Eli confused and depressed.  The camera pans away from the outline of a lump against the wall, quivering in dispair.

Tune in this Friday for Stargate Universe!  You won’t want to miss it on Syfy.  Imagine Greater.

Re: Season 3 episode ideas?

US06154
Best Episode Eva!! The reviews are in:  , Siskel & Ebert "2 Thumbs Up", Boston Globe "Heart Wrenching", Kukamunga Reporter "Eli's Totally Believable", Timbuktoo Tattler "Makes me wanna group hug", Mo Ryan "Made me wanna slap Scott", Darren & David "made us hug each other, then made us cry, then Hug each other some more, podcast at 11.00"

Re: Season 3 episode ideas?

Re: Season 3 episode ideas?

diemei
The Greek Acceptance shows the accuracy of Greeks. Someone said the acceptance for twice, but I can't bethink ceremony of the names in the book. Nevertheless the chance ones larboard me added impression. Hermes is one of the abstracts which I forgot. I activate him in the brandname hermes messenger bag for women in Paris. Whether it actually is Hermes in Greek Acceptance or Hermes of Hermes Group, are both heck of an able catch.