Sending/reading private messages

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
Maybe I am being really dense here but how does one go about sending pms to particular users on this old nabble forum?  It's just that it would be quite nice to have that security & privacy on here rather than talking very publicly about potentially sensitive information.  If this functionality is not currently available is it possible or imminent?
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: Sending/reading private messages

Mitchelluva
You click on the persons name which would take you to there profile and press send email.

Re: Sending/reading private messages

Re: Sending/reading private messages

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
Overmind dude, welcome back mate.  Sorry to hear about your ordeal & glad to have you back in charge (or soon-to-be).

Thanks for your generosity & hopefully we, as a community, can put all of this stuff behind us.  I've been itching to start another images thread. :D
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: Sending/reading private messages

Re: Sending/reading private messages

Re: Sending/reading private messages

I saved all the Rabid Fans' list and info and who can forget the Mallozzi! It's waiting for the new forums.