Servers Down - Again...

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Rac80
No worries, never fear OM1 is here.....(ok doesn't have the same ring as underdog but you guys get the idea! )

Well still not wrapped pressies...took a nap though!

Re: Servers Down - Again...

gatefan 1976
Thanks A4L.

Did you have to send out the bat signal :D
(hey thats high humor!! :P)

Oh, check out the cancelation thread on GW, its fuuuunnnyyy. :P

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Tropicana
**FINGERS CROSSED**

Hopefully it'll be back up in 3-4 hrs time.  Tropicana need his SGUS fix, or else it would be rum mixed with some Tropicana orange.

@Gatefan.

I see GW's SGU Canx thread is as crazy as ever!  That glittery-text-angry-fan-unicorn pic - WTF?!  Even that's too gay for me. lol

Re: Servers Down - Again...

gatefan 1976
Methinks they are just trying to get a rise out of me, I wish them luck :P

Re: Servers Down - Again...

gatefan 1976 wrote
Thanks A4L.

Did you have to send out the bat signal :D
(hey thats high humor!! :P)

Oh, check out the cancelation thread on GW, its fuuuunnnyyy. :P
LOL. I wish we did have one of those, but nope.

Tropicana wrote
**FINGERS CROSSED**

Hopefully it'll be back up in 3-4 hrs time.  Tropicana need his SGUS fix, or else it would be rum mixed with some Tropicana orange.

@Gatefan.

I see GW's SGU Canx thread is as crazy as ever!  That glittery-text-angry-fan-unicorn pic - WTF?!  Even that's too gay for me. lol
Okay, now I know I have to check this out.  They're putting up unicorns now?  Well, at least that fits with the magic theme of the show.

Cheers.

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Hey guys. Ive got an update for you.

~ first evrything in the forum database is fine!

~ Second, it is a Verizon problem.

~ third, it is going to take another day or so before they are able to fix it. There is nothing overmind can do to speed it up. We just have to sit, and wait for Verizon to do their repairs.

Re: Servers Down - Again...

gatefan 1976
Cheers mate!

Re: Servers Down - Again...

linky plz? not a regular on gw forumz, just the news section  that getz my wrath.

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Tropicana
Prepare yourself US06154, lol:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?78750-Stargate-Universe-CANCELLED&p=12182094&viewfull=1#post12182094

RE:Status of SGUS main forum

Curse u Verizon!

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Rac80
another day!?!?!? well those pressies will get wrapped and the house decorated I guess

Re: Servers Down - Again...

US06154
Exactly what I did. Used the "downtime" to  visit other forums to curse at the squeebois, threw fuel into the fires of others, incited insurrections in small 3rd world countries, and ordered a lens for my camera. I even found a shiny new quarter on the ground. It was a good day..

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Rac80
US06154 wrote
Exactly what I did. Used the "downtime" to  visit other forums to curse at the squeebois, threw fuel into the fires of others, incited insurrections in small 3rd world countries, and ordered a lens for my camera. I even found a shiny new quarter on the ground. It was a good day..
you sick sick man...NO day without this forum could possibly be a "good" day!   But I will get things finished for decorating and spend more time on farmville!

Re: Servers Down - Again...

 Verizon is at Overminds now, hopefully stuff will be working soon!

Re: Servers Down - Again...

gatefan 1976
WOOT!

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Ok, so Verizon has to re-provisionin overminds lines. There is nothing he can do. Should  hopefully be done by 5pm PST tomm.

Re: Servers Down - Again...

rsharpe
I kept trying all day with no sucess.  Maybe the SGU people have planted C-4 or something equally dastardly.  Seriously, I'm sure they'll be back up.

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Geijin
Yeah, I blame TPTB. They hired the wikileaks hackers to break the forum. =P

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Tropicana
SGU_Sucks_Webmaster wrote
Ok, so Verizon has to re-provisionin overminds lines. There is nothing he can do. Should  hopefully be done by 5pm PST tomm.
Thanks for the update.

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Getting withdrawal symptoms now. Can only play so much farmville and poker before it gets boring.

Still, omly 2 more days till Xmas :)

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Rac80
been going through withdrawal here...shakes, headaches, general grumpiness...:P:P but all my pressies are wrapped. :D
12345