Servers Down - Again...

Re: Servers Down - Again...

gatefan 1976
So just a normal day then Rache :P

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Tropicana
SGUS main forum is back online!!!

Re: Servers Down - Again...

STCLARE
darn it i can not access the forum again?

Re: Servers Down - Again...

SerenityS
same here

Re: Servers Down - Again...

I will e-mail overmind to let him know.

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Rac80
Is it just me??? or prior to the massive storm a truck-load of ice hit OM1 and we're down again?

Re: Servers Down - Again...

SerenityS
Down for me too. :(

Re: Servers Down - Again...

been down for a while now and Farmville has just gone down as well on Facebook so no joy there either. Bit of a bummer all round really.

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Rac80
piginpoo wrote
been down for a while now and Farmville has just gone down as well on Facebook so no joy there either. Bit of a bummer all round really.
I know- No farmville or sgus!!!!!! going to be some serious problems if I am snowed in tomorrow (ok or iced in) with NO distractions!!!

Re: Servers Down - Again...

you could always do some housework

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Rac80
piginpoo wrote
you could always do some housework
you need your mouth washed out with soap!  That's what my hubby is for!

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Willl
Forums are back!

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Bluce Ree
Oh, well. Back to Nabble.

Forums are down again, I guess?

Re: Servers Down - Again...

It's worse than that buddy ! but we are on track for another regenesis.

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Willl
Bluce Ree wrote
Oh, well. Back to Nabble.

Forums are down again, I guess?
Yo Blucie! Welcome back. How you been?

Re: Servers Down - Again...

piginpoo wrote
It's worse than that buddy ! but we are on track for another regenesis.
LOL see what happens when people skip school.

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Bluce Ree
Willl wrote
Bluce Ree wrote
Oh, well. Back to Nabble.

Forums are down again, I guess?
Yo Blucie! Welcome back. How you been?
Yo, brother. Been good! Loving Miami. How you been?

I hadn't realized the old forum was back. I kept peeking in every now and then and noticed the forum was down each time.

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Bluce Ree
piginpoo wrote
It's worse than that buddy ! but we are on track for another regenesis.
What happened?

Re: Servers Down - Again...

Bluce Ree wrote
piginpoo wrote
It's worse than that buddy ! but we are on track for another regenesis.
What happened?
We got f***** in the a** by a thieving m***** f***** is what happened.

JR

Re: Servers Down - Again...

JR
piginpoo wrote
Bluce Ree wrote
piginpoo wrote
It's worse than that buddy ! but we are on track for another regenesis.
What happened?
We got f***** in the a** by a thieving m***** f***** is what happened.
Did you say "We got fucked in the ass by a thieving mother fucker is what happened.?" As an ESL, I just want to make sure that I got that right.

12345