So what's going on?

Phasevariance
It's been awhile since I posted here. I'm looking foward to the new direction of the site. =]. There are many sci fi shows to cover and of course all things stargate =].

Re: So what's going on?

Our new site will be targeted at sci-fi in general, not just at stargate. With no stargate show on the air, it will be better to be more generally focused. Although our stargate section will always get a little extra space :)

Re: So what's going on?

Anderson
Hey Skyler, will the new website be a criticism one like SGU°S has been (only for a broader base), or will it be more of a fan site?

On a side note: I sent you suggestions for site names, but I got a failure message. I'm assuming you didn't get them... :(

Re: So what's going on?

TX
I guess as long as they don't censor the forum strongly, there is room for all kinds of opinions, including negative ones.