Space Canada

Canceltheturkey
Anyone catch "Behind the Mythology of Stargate SG-1" on Space last night? I watched a few minutes because it was pretty lame. Lots of appearances by (He really eats that?) Mallozzi. But why are they airing it?

They run SG1 and SGA on M-Th and I guess this may be a teaser to up viewership for newbies. But shouldn't they be promoting their new wunderkind SGU?

I dunno, it was just weird to see some old SG teaser show up Friday night.

Re: Space Canada

AdamG
Ive seen it on space at least twice before. i think its just one of those shows they like to repeat every year. Didnt watch this airing,  but it was  probably trying to bate people into wacthing sgu, no dubt it had lots of commercials of sgu...

Re: Space Canada

TypicalFan
yeah I caught the last half of it, but nice to know im not the only canadian here!