Squeedrones for therapy?

Tropicana
As I'm bored out of my mind, and I can't wait to be off for my Christmas holidays.  I realised something, well actually, I realised it yesterday but only remembered it just now -

Since the SG franchise on the TV front collapsed on SGU's watch, some squeedrones may subconsciously feel that it was their fault that it happened, thus they may have this inherent feeling to have it saved, the guilt that them squeedrones have somehow, failed SGU and the SG franchise as a whole is probably driving some to be loony.

Someone should tell them, it's not their fault, they were tricked by the PTB to believe in something that was shit in the first place, and as part of the recovery process, to let go of SGU and move on.

Re: Squeedrones for therapy?

STCLARE
i dont know but it seems that they are in the blame game frame of mind. Syfy forums has a lovely one which gatefan is debating with - Johncrichton. GW has KEK & Erica, A4L is smacking down KEK quite nicely!

Im not going to debate with them over there, i just want the buzz to die as quickly as possible.

Im still waiting to see why BW, RCC or anyone from MGM has not commented on the cancellation. Im sure MGM were making statements all over the shop when SGA was canned.

Re: Squeedrones for therapy?

Rac80
it's kind of fun watching the "discussions"! Snookie has been involved in a few.  with finals over she is feeling fiesty. ;)

All of the comments after sga was canned were about who WONDERFUL sgpoo was going to be...obviously they haven't got another show in the works...and no promises of a movie either! :P

Re: Squeedrones for therapy?

US06154
Hehehe, Rabble Rousing in the news Section at GayteWorld.. Taking Tropicana's Direction, I'm baitin' the trolls..

"Just throwing an idea out there. Since the Entire Stargate Franchise was cancelled on SGU’s watch, perhaps the SGU fans failed the entire franchise. If they (SGU Fans) decided to DVR and Download to watch later, without watching it live, Because something else was on, can they be considered true SGU Fans? just sayin’.."

Re: Squeedrones for therapy?

STCLARE
Bad US0,

Re: Squeedrones for therapy?

US06154
hehehe, still under moderation..

Re: Squeedrones for therapy?

gatefan 1976
Syfy forums are pretty boring. Even though Squall lets more stuff stay, the language filter is more draconian than GW's

That Jchrigton dude is a total tosswad with no fucking clue.

Re: Squeedrones for therapy?

STCLARE
yep he plonked himself into the sga forum over there to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are! nice class act. thats why i have no sympathy for most sgu fans, because at least they have a solid, no questions asked reason for cancellation. fans of sga got shafted but not in the good after glow way.

I also see the squees pinning the hopes of sgu renewal on the space network. that would be typical and unsurprising of tptb and mgm, to do everything they can to keep sgu on the air and STILL not make the sg1 & sga movies.

Re: Squeedrones for therapy?

Tropicana
Oh you little devil! LOL

Re: Squeedrones for therapy?

Tropicana
It's official Dunesknight need therapy, she thinks there's some conspiracy going on, as to why Deadline.com broke the news on SGU canx.  OMG, nutty girl.

Re: Squeedrones for therapy?

did you see petra coming in their yesterday to try to cause some shit?  i got screenshots of that!

Re: Squeedrones for therapy?

STCLARE
yep saw that!

Realy im sure i was just as bad (angry) as most fans of sgu are. Only shock horror TPTB and MGm are not sticking the boot in by calling sgflop bubblegum soap! nor are they touting a new show the following day from the same franchise.

some fans need to get some perspective, we were shit on from a far higher height and for 2 years longer. So suck it up and get the fuck over it, if your show doesnt have "it" it doesnt have it, move on.

well that was a bit angry. maybe seeing constant twaty responses are bringing out my darkside??

Re: Squeedrones for therapy?

Jim of WVa
Point and laugh:

Jim

Re: Squeedrones for therapy?

gatefan 1976
Yeah, umm, they are really starting to get to me. I'm just so used to dealing with people in an adult way that it takes soooo much longer to post cause you get worried about wasting your time or accidently hitting the wrong target thatyou begin to wonder if it is worth it at all.
On the plus side, some of the most annoying people on GW have actually come around fairly quickly and are making the poor squee's life more miserable than we do. They can ignore us, but not thier buds on the same site :D