Stuck for ideas?

Willl
This may be old news, but I just came across this: http://sgugraphicnovelcontest.com/

Seems a bit...odd...to say the least. Maybe they are they so stuck for ideas they need viewers to write the story for them. I wonder how many ideas in the submitted graphic novels will mysteriously find their way into future SGU episodes!

Re: Stuck for ideas?

Mitchelluva
Its their secret way of them trying to do their work like the self check out

Re: Stuck for ideas?

Bluce Ree
Willl wrote
This may be old news, but I just came across this: http://sgugraphicnovelcontest.com/

Seems a bit...odd...to say the least. Maybe they are they so stuck for ideas they need viewers to write the story for them. I wonder how many ideas in the submitted graphic novels will mysteriously find their way into future SGU episodes!
Well ... time to get cracking.  <cracks knuckles>

Commence submission flood of bogus ideas in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...

Re: Stuck for ideas?

Mitchelluva
they might actually use them Bluce, would fit right into their show.