THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

1234 ... 7

THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

Atlantis4Life
Good idea.  Like I said, it's good to be civil with civil people.  I much prefer it, like my discussion with NewCastle Guy.  I'm not sure if it should just be one thread.  I try to treat people who are decent decently.  But, I see what you're doing.  You're providing a place where (hopefully) everyone can be on their best behavior.  Cheers.

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

Phasevariance
/applaud

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

Yaspaa

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

Yaspaa

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

well you know the meaning of a "fan" don't you?  a "fanatic"!

now why shouldn't there be one dedicated to the dislike of this perfectly horrible show?  there are many sites that only allow the positive of SGU to be spoken?  can't take it if someone actually has an opinion differing from yours?

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

stonelesscutter
As you might have already been able to expect from me by things I've said in other threads...
I salute this idea!
Way to go Overmind.
And I like the name too

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

stonelesscutter
Ooo ooo ooo
Could you please touch mine too?
I love it when my nerves get touched.
Doesn't happen often enough

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

Yaspaa

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

Rac80
SGUHater-hater wrote
There are sites that only allow the positive. What a joke, and what a load of. Using multiple accounts to back up your own opinions, that's what I don't like about some of you., and don't deny it.
So you must have proof eh?  well call the "net police if you do!  just because you can't stand the idea that people actually actively dislike SGU doesn't mean it isn't real.  the world doesn't begin and end with YOUR opinion! (MINE is the only one that counts! )
HA what a *&^%*&)*_)*+_)(+_!

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

Mar 21, 2010; 02:41pm — by     SGUHater-hater

There are sites that only allow the positive. What a joke, and what a load of. Using multiple accounts to back up your own opinions, that's what I don't like about some of you., and don't deny it.

No joke at all, just look at gayteworld.
who is denying using multiple accounts?
so you do not like some of us - the feeling is mutual.
it is nice that you feel safe to post your opinion here without fear of censorship - i am happy for you.
may you find peace in life and all that you do.

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

Yaspaa

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

stonelesscutter
I'm Emily...

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

who has banned us from advertising this site on this site? - that doesnt make sense
how have you been insulted over and over? - i was polite at all times.

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

SexyDexy
So, this is supposed to be the no-flaming thread where we actually discuss/debate the issues in a respectful manner? Who was the first to try and derail the discussion with flamebaiting? SGU-Hater-hater - a pro-SGU individual. If SGU lovers really want a level-headed debate, which they come here and claim they want over and over, how come when we offer it to them they don't participate in kind?

SGU-Hater-hater, in case you didn't notice, this is the neutral, no-flame zone. We won't get all riled up by your flamebaiting here. I would hope that both the pro-SGU and anti-SGU camps would act respectfully in this thread - but if you can't handle that, you only make yourself look stupid and incapable of constructing a valid argument by continuing to fling insults around.

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

stonelesscutter wrote
I'm Emily...
FU No you're not — I'm Emily.

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

NO - I'm Emily

Re: THE NEUTRAL ZONE: SGU lovers welcome on this thread without flaming. Others are still flame zones!

stonelesscutter
I was Emily first!
1234 ... 7