THIS is how you really can be herd!

IKnewSGUwouldSUCKwayB4
Ok Guys its great to go right after SCI-FI or rather SyFy BUT you have to get them where it really hurts.  THE ADVERTISERS!  Take some pepto-bismol and force yourselves to watch the show on the TV and on the internet and write down all the sponsors.  Or maybe you can just get a list off the internet.  AND BOYCOTT!!!

Right after I watched the sneak preview of SG-Pu I wrote to the powers that be in SyFy land and told them if its going to be like the preview it woudl be a FLOP and they would have many very upset Stargate fans nipping at their heels.

Re: THIS is how you really can be herd!

alien0-2

Re: THIS is how you really can be herd!

Lifeseeker1
I wrote in to the studio, and I was respectful.

Re: THIS is how you really can be herd!

Adam Z.
How did you write into the studio?