Taking out the garbage

Canceltheturkey
What?

Double header tonight on Canada's Space channel. Two steaming old episodes of Starcrap Universe. That would be the one with the third gate.

Re: Taking out the garbage

Willl
Yay more ratings to laugh at!

Re: Taking out the garbage

Anderson
I though that was SG:Infinity

Anyhow, negative ratings!

Re: Taking out the garbage

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
I am going to laugh hard when those numbers come out.  They will definitely be comical in nature as even the episode premier numbers were on par with or sub par what old re-runs of ST TNG are getting.
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: Taking out the garbage

Willl
Robbie_Rocket_Pants wrote
I am going to laugh hard when those numbers come out.  They will definitely be comical in nature as even the episode premier numbers were on par with or sub par what old re-runs of ST TNG are getting.
Robbie! Welcome back me old mate. Yup, still plenty of ratings-induced hilarity to come I am sure!

Re: Taking out the garbage

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
Good good.  So are you just posting here or have you been posting over at GF?  I have logged on & have had a couple of PM convos with some old friends over there but haven't posted yet, I'm waiting to see what happens here before I decide if I want to start posting over there - & by that I mean whether or not SGUºS will be resurrected in VBulletin with all accounts, posts & other content intact with The likes of US0, Pig, A4L, Sabella etc being mods & with an Officers Lounge (which I have been expelled from at GF).
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: Taking out the garbage

Tropicana
The GF's OL no longer exists anymore, everyone has been "expelled", lol.

Re: Taking out the garbage

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
Everyone?  Seriously?  Even the remining mods?  It's just that the OL is visible in the main forum front page but shows as private.
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: Taking out the garbage

Sabella
Robbie_Rocket_Pants wrote
Good good.  So are you just posting here or have you been posting over at GF?  I have logged on & have had a couple of PM convos with some old friends over there but haven't posted yet, I'm waiting to see what happens here before I decide if I want to start posting over there - & by that I mean whether or not SGUºS will be resurrected in VBulletin with all accounts, posts & other content intact with The likes of US0, Pig, A4L, Sabella etc being mods & with an Officers Lounge (which I have been expelled from at GF).

Oh, I'm not a mod..  Just trying to keep everyone updated when I happen to overhear something at the water cooler..     Right now, free time is precious little for those working on it,  but it is progressing and it is gaining momentum.

Re: Taking out the garbage

Tropicana
Robbie_Rocket_Pants wrote
Everyone?  Seriously?  Even the remining mods?  It's just that the OL is visible in the main forum front page but shows as private.
On my forum index at GF, I can't find it.  At GF, there's no need for it... at SGUS there's a reason, as you know.

Re: Taking out the garbage

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
Indeed - we still carry the name SGUºS so we may still attract the attention of trolls, even though the people who remain here are, overall, the less militant & mroe SGU fan-friendly posters who spoke out against OM1, Rac & shavedape but I'm sure as soon as we have a name change, the frequency of troll incursions will decrease & eventually cease.
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: Taking out the garbage

OK I see what's going on. It's been deleted Today.

It was there yesterday but showed as private if you didn't have access.

Three days ago it was there and I did have access. So what's written up to this point about being kicked out without warning is fact.

Re: Taking out the garbage

Robbie_Rocket_Pants wrote
Indeed - we still carry the name SGUºS so we may still attract the attention of trolls, even though the people who remain here are, overall, the less militant & mroe SGU fan-friendly posters who spoke out against OM1, Rac & shavedape but I'm sure as soon as we have a name change, the frequency of troll incursions will decrease & eventually cease.
there have been times when you haven't exactly been a fan of sgu fans robbie my friend, especially after a few pints.    There are many of the less-militant as you called them over at GF now. Hell even  yoshikart has shown up!   he's one I expected to see here since he was stoutly defended by so many here.

@CTT, obviously it was an evolving situation!

Re: Taking out the garbage

Canceltheturkey
Rac80 wrote
@CTT, obviously it was an evolving situation!
Yes and I still have not seen what went on the last few hours either.

Re: Taking out the garbage

Rac80
Canceltheturkey wrote
Rac80 wrote
@CTT, obviously it was an evolving situation!
Yes and I still have not seen what went on the last few hours either.
sam here, I went to bed and actually got sleep.

Re: Taking out the garbage

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
Even under the influence, I either attacked SGU fan's posts (not the SGU fans themselve's) or I attacked SGU trolls aswell as their posts because they were being blatant trolling cunts.  Sometimes I may have had a lapse of concentration & terrorised an innocent who wasn't deserving of it but an apology within the same thread would usually follow the next day.

Whichever way you look at it, I was langered so, although it doesn't absolve me, that fact alone should offer a measure of leeway in regards to criticism - the same cannot be said for some people who sometimes made personal insults specifically against SGU fans for no reason other than the opinion that person held.
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: Taking out the garbage

Rac80
If you want booze as a mitigating factor, then being menopausal should qualify as an extenuating circumstance.
Trolls are in the eye of the beholder.

Re: Taking out the garbage

Trolls are as defined by the management, not whoever deems them to be to suit their own agenda.

Re: Taking out the garbage

Rac80
So I think we need a specific definition of a troll then in a thread so there can be NO misunderstandings.

with sgpoo nearly dead there should be no more problems with the squeedrones.

Re: Taking out the garbage

There will be so that people do not go attacking others carte blanche

12