The character that you find most useless

The character that you find most useless

Farhandlir
Personally it's Chloe, but in reality they are all useless lololol
SGU SUCKS !!

Re: The character that you find most useless

I refuse to and for that matter don't watch SGU, so they are all useless to me.

Re: The character that you find most useless

Lifeseeker1
The Senator's daughter, what ever her name is.
Is her role just to be bitchy, and handle that soldier's penis?
Rather than a story line, the writers are trying to give teenage boys erections with simulated porn.

I understand wanting a departure from the other series, but you still need to honor the overall Stargate theme.
Who thought sexual penetration scenes was a good idea?
Fire the current writers.
Start again, but with people who are familiar with the series from the beginning.

Re: The character that you find most useless

alien0-2

Re: The character that you find most useless

King Piccolo
Dr Rush "the mad scientist"

Colonel Young "the leader"

Greer " The angry black man"

Eli "The Geek"

Lieutenant Scot " The Penetrator "

Chloe "Lt Scot's blow up doll"

Tamara Johansen " The medic "

Camile Wray " The Lesbian  "

Everybody else is a red shirt

Re: The character that you find most useless

holder
you meen...every body else is a "PINK shirt". Red shirt is to be used only in proper Scifi.

Re: The character that you find most useless

maunu
I find all of them useless.

Re: The character that you find most useless

Mevansdude
That is so tough but I'd have to say Rush because the lead character should be dynamic and interesting and create a foundation to draw the viewer in and he's not written, cast, or performed to do any of that. But then, none of them are. By the end of the second episode my entire family was wishing they'd all get sucked into space at once. There's just nothing to care about or get attached to in the show. That's the root issue for me. Did I care when something happened to one of the SG-1 characters? Yes! Did I want to know what happened next? Yes! Did I cheer with them every time they saved the world - again? Yes! My daughter does a parody of SGU with her stuffed animals behind the computer desk and at 11 her approach is more interesting and engaging than SGU. Maybe they should sign her on as a consultant and make it a comedy! Right now it's just a horribly unfunny joke!

Re: The character that you find most useless

Peter M
Yep, Chloe! She's turning out be the shows slut. She doesn't bring anything to the show other than be  P**** for that soldier guy. This show is so pathetic that I can't even remember the names of the characters! Then that asian chick, I think her names i Ming-na, followed by lou Diamond. Truth be told, 95 percent of the cast are USELESS!!! If that is the best that the Human race can send to do important research and discovery, then we really have dumb down our educational system.

There is nothing about this show that is endearing, thought provoking or for that matter likeable.

Is it really true that they already shot the 1st season episodes?
I'll just have to wait until SG:Extinction comes out.