The web kino episodes

Leo(T.C.K.)
This post was updated on .
I wonder who watched that crap....the latest one they released (and they will not be releasing rest until I guess next time comes) is really disgusting and the worst of them all. One of these webepisodes had a conslusion to the "Time" episode kind of...wonder why they didn't add some mention about it in the next episode....no they must have been solving the soap opera crap on earth instead and the only somehow conclusion was airing in this certain kino webepisode.

However "Not Just For Posterity" is a real joke....not only that the title of the episode is funny given what it happening there....
For those who don't know and don't want to watch (that webepisode is really insulting, so I guess if you don't watch it, you won't have urge to vomit like I did), here is a spoiler:

She blabbles some lies to her boyfriend (I think about that she doesn't cheat on him even!) and family etc....then she pauses the camera, or at least she thinks so....but she in fact left it running, stupid bitch....well and then she has sex with some person who is not revealed...right on the camera, she didn't even turn it around.....to be sure or something....yeah really smart, really smart.....this is a final insult really to intelligence of the viewers...what the fuck

Imagine having this crap in that Atlantis episode Letters from Pegasus and such......just imagine Weir having orgy on camera and sending it over to her boyfriend/husband or what he was.....yeah just imagine that....

Re: The web kino episodes

Leo(T.C.K.)
No responsed on this one?
PGU

Re: The web kino episodes

PGU
Lol.  I knew somebody on this site would have this type of reaction after viewing this kino episode.  I think this video shows how she doesn't really think she's going to get home.  Yeah, she was pretty stupid for leaving the kino running.

Re: The web kino episodes

I like Nobody cares...the title gives it. Nobody Cares...about Chloe