This site better ...

Canceltheturkey
... be up and running by Monday. I had forgotten how much fun slagging the worst sequel and fan betrayal in science fiction episodic TV was. More aliens you say ... ?

So where are the obligatory "you better watch" pronouncements from the usual PTB? I guess they can't preface every statement with, "Yeah we know it's cancelled, but ... ".

Pig - in you avatar it looks like you're just sitting around on your ass all day. Tell us it ain't so. Give us a sign.

Re: This site better ...

Rac80
I'm going to sacrifice what few bits of stability I have left as I review sgpoo's Deliverance.  So there will be a deliciously poison pen review to read.  now do i count how many times bjs purses his lips or how many times chloe touches her fish-skin??? decisions decisions!

Re: This site better ...

Sabella

Canceltheturkey wrote
... be up and running by Monday. I had forgotten how much fun slagging the worst sequel and fan betrayal in science fiction episodic TV was. More aliens you say ... ?

So where are the obligatory "you better watch" pronouncements from the usual PTB? I guess they can't preface every statement with, "Yeah we know it's cancelled, but ... ".

Pig - in you avatar it looks like you're just sitting around on your ass all day. Tell us it ain't so. Give us a sign.

It will be up, barring an unforseen issues with the database.  :D   Target date of this Friday....

Re: This site better ...

Re: This site better ...

Re: This site better ...

I am busy behind the scenes but still have one eye on this place CTT