Tried telling myself it will get better ..............

Tried telling myself it will get better ..............

Feiniex
Tried telling myself it will get better but now i cant even bear to watch it anymore - it not even stargate!

Its like a soap! Im so glad i found this site and its not just me. I have loved stargate SG1 and Atlantis ever since they first came out and I have all the DVDs and Box sets and to be honest id be ashamed to put this on the shame shelf let alone next to the rest of them.

Thank god the new Atlantis movie and SG1 movie is out next year!

Re: Tried telling myself it will get better ..............

GetMallozziFired
This author removed his/her Nabble account.

Re: Tried telling myself it will get better ..............

Feiniex
Its a shame becauese when i first heard there was a new Stargate series coming out i was rather exsited. I got all my DVDs for SG:SG1 and SGA on pre-order and the minuet they were out I had them, Im not bothered that they cost me £50 per box set and If SGU was as Good as SG:SG1 or SGA i would buy it in a heart beat! But its not so they wont be having my monnie.

Well Im now watching SG:SG1 on my box sets, from the beginging :)