UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Ok so I have finally heard from overmind!

He has a break in and all of his equipment got stolen. Insurance has replaced everything but their is a lot that he still has to do to get all of the sites he hosts back up and online, this includes our forum. Everyone be patient and it should be back up soon!

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Rac80
Thank heavens he is ok...items can be replaced...lives cannot.  Will be patient. :)  tell him that we're glad he is fine.  I am sure mallozzi and wright were behind the break-in...

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Vanb
Wow! He was robbed!  That's awful.  I'm glad he's okay though.  Yep, better his stuff than himself.  He should take all the time he needs.  We can be patient.

Thanks for the update.

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Damn that's bad news. Glad it's insured and he gets new equipment.

Have a look at the mother of all backups in the meantime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-6EQo6it7Y&feature=player_embedded

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Lilith
Glad he was't injured in anyway.  I sure have miss ya'll.  Checking to site everyday.  Tell piginpoo to post his review of incursion 2.  I'm not able to pull it down from the episode review.
I'll keep checking the site thanks for the update.

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

I was going to copy and paste my old review of ep 20 but it turns out that my office 2007 is only a trial version and will now not let me copy and paste any more so I will have to type the whole thing again. I will do it later tonight if I get the time.

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Thank the ancients for that. There is now hope in the galaxy where there was none before

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

WTF??? I bet it was the Lucian Alliance, with the help of Mallozzi and Hinman. These guys mustve passed the intel to the LA to Heist OM1's Equipment. those rat bastards...

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha

I can't see hinman as a cat burglar somehow. Can you just picture him stuck halfway through a window by that huge gut of his

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Willl
Holy crap! Well, we knew it must have been something pretty serious for Overmind to go awol like this. Sounds like he's managing to recover everything though. As always, Overmind rocks.

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

thanks for the mental image!

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

I aim to please whenever possible

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

MissSGA
Thanks for the update. And thank God Overmind's okay. As Rac80 has written: Item can be replaced. Really good news.

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

STCLARE
when i logged on i got a new sgusucks.com site looks like the OM one but with only a few posts maily bad porn and spam, does anyone know whats going on?

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Victor2407

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Victor2407

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Rac80
I miss chatting with you too... this old forum is hard on my old eyes...the blue on black just doesn't "do" it for me!  Glad you have reconnected here, but I want our forum back!!! I have updated the rabid fan's list and got a new winner for the mallozzi!!!! *bounces in seat*  hopefully soon our "home" will be up and running!

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Victor2407 wrote
I assume Overmind One hasn't had time yet to restore a backup or - in case he has no backup - to at least set up the boards. I wouldn't register just yet until the forums are entirely set up.
Yeah I hope there's a backup. There was a lot of resource material there to have to rebuild. Like you say I wouldn't put too much effort into the new forum until we hear more.

The Nabble forum was a fantastic place to vent several months ago when everyone was so PO'd about SGoo. We're a bit spoiled, although I do miss having my rank. It was Colonel wasn't it?

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

StopSGPoo.kthxbye
Good news indeed =)

Re: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!