US06154 is the reason SGUS Forums are now offline

US06154 is the reason SGUS Forums are now offline

Re: US06154 is the reason SGUS Forums are now offline

Where is the proof that he did this ?
Post us some proof that you are not talking out of your fucking hole as usual

Re: US06154 is the reason SGUS Forums are now offline

Re: US06154 is the reason SGUS Forums are now offline

Blah blah blah
your insults are like water off a ducks back
you just can't stay away from this place even after YOU fucked it up by manipulating the situation and then stealing the forum
If you have the proof post it in a public thread at your new members only club if you dare

Re: US06154 is the reason SGUS Forums are now offline

joojoobee
You're butthurt because you didn't get the attention you wanted and no one else seemed to care about what happened before you supposedly got "reported" for using illegal software.

Re: US06154 is the reason SGUS Forums are now offline

Jim of WVa
joojoobee wrote
You're butthurt because you didn't get the attention you wanted and no one else seemed to care about what happened before you supposedly got "reported" for using illegal software.
Joojoobee, glad to see you made the transition.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/0lNFRLrP014

Re: US06154 is the reason SGUS Forums are now offline

US06154
I'm sorry you fucking assface, I wasn't around to defend myself. If you cant upload the proof to Nabble, why dont you fucking upload it to your own server and send us a link your so called proof? Cmon asshole, I dare you to post your proof. I'll be glad to rake your slimy ass over coals, in a libal/slander suit.

You are just fucking mad that I called your asinine bullshit about Dun and Bradstreet calling you about a vBulleting Priacy issue. You hoped to thow some big sounding words to confuse and confound people. are you sure it wasn't Dung and Brangelina who called you? Maybe they were looking for a cock sucker for a threesome?

Re: US06154 is the reason SGUS Forums are now offline

So has that chugnut posted his proof yet ?
Oh silly me, of course he hasn't. There isn't any.

Re: US06154 is the reason SGUS Forums are now offline

joojoobee
I guess it takes time to manufacture proof.  If he had real proof, what would it be?  An email from us0 to the bulletin board people where us0 says "I'm us0 from sgusucks.com and overmind is using your software on gatefans.net illegally."

The bulletin board people could have been running a standard check of boards using their software, to see if anyone didn't have a license.  That is, if overmind didn't rat himself out.

Re: US06154 is the reason SGUS Forums are now offline

probably a standard check like you say and he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar so to speak