Unable to access the new forum

Eric
Hello all,

I have been lurking on sgu-sucks since about mid September 2010 until now; as this is my first post and I'm no longer just lurking.

I'm posting this on Nabble because, for some reason, I'm no longer able to access the VB version of sgu-sucks website. I was on there this evening perusing the latest thread regarding the shenanigans of Overmindone, about half way through it I found I could no longer get to the website. I keep getting a dns error massage saying that I'm not allowed access from this server. Can some one tell me what is wrong?

I have enjoyed being able to lurk on sgu-sucks and find it comforting to know that there are others out there that share the same thoughts as I do..., SGU SUCKS!!

Eric

Re: Unable to access the new forum

Eric
I just tried again and this is the massage I'm getting.

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at forums.sgusucks.com Port 80"

Can some one tell me what this means?

Re: Unable to access the new forum

Eric wrote
Hello all,

I have been lurking on sgu-sucks since about mid September 2010 until now; as this is my first post and I'm no longer just lurking.

I'm posting this on Nabble because, for some reason, I'm no longer able to access the VB version of sgu-sucks website. I was on there this evening perusing the latest thread regarding the shenanigans of Overmindone, about half way through it I found I could no longer get to the website. I keep getting a dns error massage saying that I'm not allowed access from this server. Can some one tell me what is wrong?

I have enjoyed being able to lurk on sgu-sucks and find it comforting to know that there are others out there that share the same thoughts as I do..., SGU SUCKS!!

Eric

Hello Eric

I looked up your account, and it looks like you registered today.  I don't see anything wrong with your account, but our technical team is checking into the error message(s) you said you got.  A DNS sounds unlikely since we are hosted by a professional, well-known, vetted, and secure webhosting company (HostGator).  However, we can contact them to see if they had any issues with their servers...

Thanks,

A4L

Re: Unable to access the new forum

Eric wrote
I just tried again and this is the massage I'm getting.

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at forums.sgusucks.com Port 80"

Can some one tell me what this means?
This is also being looked into by the technical team.  :)
                                                      Bring Atlantis Back!!!