Watch SgA live? Brilliant!

TypicalFan
Hey guys, found this really good post on Syfy.
http://forums.syfy.com/index.php?showtopic=2289874
I am ashamed to admit I myself have been using the pvr(TRAITOR!) machine which hasnt been recording my views for the ratings counter!  To  bring back the old sga team we need every vote to count so I'll start watching the reruns live!

Oh, and anyone else notice SgA's ratings were between 2-3 million?  SGU is barely able to get above 1.5 million :)  Too bad Mallozzi is too far gone from his logic to actually consider what the fans like instead of defending his poorly made drama lovechild.

Re: Watch SgA live? Brilliant!

Atlantis4Life
Yes.  And even if we don't bring back Atlantis as a show, this can help the movie's chances.  It's obvious that SGU isn't performing.  Atlantis had more viewers for its premiere with less promotion than SGU did - even if you add in SGU's DVR numbers for the premiere, Atlantis did better.  I'm not sure if you're new here TypicalFan, but welcome.

@SGUwebmaster

I notice that there isn't any SGA theme music.  SGA fans come to this site too.

Re: Watch SgA live? Brilliant!

Atlantis4Life
@SGUwebmaster

Thanks.

Re: Watch SgA live? Brilliant!

TypicalFan
thanks for the warm welcome!  Yeah i only recently found this site, tried to give Dramagate a chance until now but being disappointed for half a season straight was enough.
This site seems to be full of my kind of people! already spreading the word to my friends lol.

Oh, here's a Mckay/Shep video thrown in for good measure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygJeffvsWqY
Still waiting for characters in sgu to stop the whiney catfights and actually act like grown men like that!

Re: Watch SgA live? Brilliant!

Atlantis4Life
Wow.  That video was good, and I like the song.  It makes me want to watch Atlantis all over again.  Sheppard and McKay were extremely different on the outside, but had a lot of similarities on the inside.  Okay, time to break out the season 1 box-set again.  Thanks.
                                                      Bring Atlantis Back!!!