We want SG-1 website...

stonelesscutter
It just struck me that whilst this SGUSUCKS site is very nice, we might also benefit from a site that asks for more SG-1 movies or even new seasons of the series. Same ofcourse goes for Atlantis, but SG-1 is really the mother of all Stargate in my opinion. The 1994 movie being the daddy ofcourse. ;)
I am curious as to what all you guys/gals think about a potential sister site to this one to show where our hearts really lie.
Like the idea or not?

Re: We want SG-1 website...

I could easily create sister sites, however I wouldn't be able to pay for all the domain names. I already have 2. One here and then a personal site. One thing I would like to eventually get for this site is an email address. (i.e. webmaster@sgusucks.com) instead of using a free provider which I am now. (Aol) what I could do is create the sites and just have them linked here. There URL would be something like (www.SG1.weebly.com)

Re: We want SG-1 website...

If i did get domain names I could get something like www.SG1rocks.com  and  www.SGArocks.com

Re: We want SG-1 website...