What about those 30,000 posts

1 ... 567891011 ... 14

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Bluce Ree
US06154 wrote
What happened?? We got bum fucked by that fucking thief.. That's what happened. He needed an excuse and a scapegoat, So he came up with a bullshit story that someone ratted him out, and also accused me of it. That lowlife also went back on his so called deal with the SGUS webmaster, now that he 'only can afford one licence of vBulletin", and he needs it for his "own forum". His "Own forum" is not his own, it's ours, that ass muncher stole.

Gosh.. I'm just fucking ready to go ballistic.
Wtf? OM1 tanked us all? No way. Come on. I can't believe that.

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Jim of WVa
I used to work for the federal government and the place was full of people, like Overmind One, who could talk a good game but could never perform.  I know of people who claimed to be the best computer programmers on God's green earth but could not program hello.for or hello.bas.  The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is supposed to be an organization devoted towards civil engineering, but most of their "engineering" employees either did not have an engineering degree or could not pass the EIT (Engineer-in-Training) examination, much less the PE (Professional Engineers) examination.

Unlike Darren Summer, Overmind One was a latecomer to the idea of hosting a forum website devoted towards Stargate.  Like the forum at Alpha-Airlock.com, scifiovermind.com's forum was a complete failure with just two posts.  Overmind One's solution to the problem was to:

1. Befriend the SGUSucks people.
2. Provide SGUSucks' vBulletin license and hosting until c. 37,000 posts were generated.
2. Copy the posts from SGUSucks.com to his old scifiovermind.com (renamed to gatefans.net).
3. Announce that he has been prevented from running both sites with his single-use license for vBulletin.
4. Blame US0 for the leak when the double use of his license was probably automatically detected.
5. Use the incident as a pretense for pulling rug out from under the SGUSucks forum.

Overmind One is simply a scam artist.

Bluce Ree wrote
US06154 wrote
What happened?? We got bum fucked by that fucking thief.. That's what happened. He needed an excuse and a scapegoat, So he came up with a bullshit story that someone ratted him out, and also accused me of it. That lowlife also went back on his so called deal with the SGUS webmaster, now that he 'only can afford one licence of vBulletin", and he needs it for his "own forum". His "Own forum" is not his own, it's ours, that ass muncher stole.

Gosh.. I'm just fucking ready to go ballistic.
Wtf? OM1 tanked us all? No way. Come on. I can't believe that.

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

joojoobee
I want my posts deleted from gatefans too.

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Debunker
Guys I am a long time luker of SGUsucks.com. I have not been here for a while. Why are you bashing each other. I personally like everyone over mind, Mr.Anderson and alantist4life. After reading this forum i feel depress. The only resistance towards gateworld is in a civil war.

Everyone needs to unite up. forums like hulu are also falling apart. I only wished I joined up and posted while the forum was still together.

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Anderson
joojoobee wrote
I want my posts deleted from gatefans too.
Sorry, joojoobee, whoever you are you don't have any posts at gatefans.net! Or are you just going to keep repeating that in order to gin up hate for the site and give the (false) impression that a lot of people are leaving gatefans?

Aside from a handful of SGU°S members, whose reasons I respect, a lot of old friends are visiting and posting at gatefans. And they will hopefully also come back here when this site is back up in full force (Friday sounds good!) - I wish both sites can coexist.
Peace

Exactly! Thanks

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

I think Overmind has already deleted his comments at Gatefans. He has registered at the SGUsucks bulletin forum in September. Overmind banned him on SGUsucks and on his new forum shortly before the SGUsucks bulletin forum went down.

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

@ Tropicana

Please delete my account and all of my comments at Gatefans, too. I never wanted my comments on that site. Overmind already offered to delete my account in the past, but at that time he said, that it wasn't possible to also delete the comments. I didn't want that my account was deleted as long as I have comments from me there. Now that it is possible to also delete the comments, I have no need anymore for my account.

TX = PSW

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

piginpoo wrote
For those of you that are interested this is a link to the VBulletin forum where you can get help fron VBulletin themselves

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/367089-User-Banning-Options?highlight=global+ignore
Lol, piggy!!! Actually no one sane would believe what Overlord blabbers, whether it's his gajillion licences has, or the Righteous indignation of I always pay for what I have.. "Oh if only those poor bastards at SGUSucks and nabble forums, would fall on their knees, and beg for my forgiveness, I'd be willing to give away some of my shit (which I really don't own or have) to them, out of the kindness my engorged heart... WTF??? So once again proven, that he is talking out of his ass..

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Anderson
Schade, PSW. Wir werden Dich vermissen...  O. zumindest sieht man sich hier. Wie wär's, wenn Du mir kurz mailen würdest?

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

He always does talk out of his ass - he will be saying next that VB invented that thread to back up my claims or some other outlandish excuse will be created to villify us further. This time he has been caught with his hand well and truly in the cookie jar.

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

TX wrote
I think Overmind has already deleted his comments at Gatefans. He has registered at the SGUsucks bulletin forum in September. Overmind banned him on SGUsucks and on his new forum shortly before the SGUsucks bulletin forum went down.

Since when did he have the authority to ban people on SGUS ? HYPOCRITE, especially after all the shit he said about me the 2 faced bastard.

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Mr. Anderson wrote
Schade, PSW. Wir werden Dich vermissen...  O. zumindest sieht man sich hier. Wie wär's, wenn Du mir kurz mailen würdest?
Ich war ja eigentlich schon vorher weg. So gesehen ändert sich nichts. Ich haben keinen einzigen Kommentar auf Gatefans geschrieben. Alle stammen noch aus SGUsucks Zeiten und wurden kopiert.

Aber ich werde weiterhin auf SGUsucks, oder wie immer die Seite in Zukunft heißen mag, schreiben. Es gibt also keinen Grund, mich zu vermissen. Du wirst weiterhin noch von mir hören.

Ich weiß jetzt gerade nicht, was ich dir per Email schreiben soll.

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

piginpoo wrote
TX wrote
I think Overmind has already deleted his comments at Gatefans. He has registered at the SGUsucks bulletin forum in September. Overmind banned him on SGUsucks and on his new forum shortly before the SGUsucks bulletin forum went down.

Since when did he have the authority to ban people on SGUS ? HYPOCRITE, especially after all the shit he said about me the 2 faced bastard.
On the one hand I understand that Overmind was angry. joojoobee insulted him strongly. The smiley with the three question marks is by the way not the original comment. Overmind deleted what joojoobee has written and put the smiley there himself.

On the other hand I wonder what CCPG rule he is talking about. I thought there was no rule on the SGUsucks forum, which forbid insulting other members. I thought exactly this was the reason, why Overmind defended Rac so vehemently. She didn't broke a SGUsucks rule, when she started the thread about Yoshi. Other members where also insulted, especially the trolls. The trolls may have deserved it, but as long as they weren't banned, they were still members and it was obviously not against the rules, to insult them strongly.

I guess it is different, when you are insulted yourself.

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Hey, ist es unhöflich, Gespräch in Deutsch, wenn Sie die meisten unserer Mitglieder Englisch sprechen..

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

TX
US06154 wrote
Hey, ist es unhöflich, Gespräch in Deutsch, wenn Sie die meisten unserer Mitglieder Englisch sprechen..
It was nothing really important.

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

joojoobee
"Sorry, joojoobee, whoever you are you don't have any posts at gatefans.net!"

You need to look again, or look for a first time.  I see two posts of mine left:

http://www.gatefans.net/forums/showthread.php/559-Ratings-Predictions?p=14129#post14129

http://www.gatefans.net/forums/showthread.php/559-Ratings-Predictions?p=18659#post18659

I didn't even have to look that hard.  There could be more.

Repeat what?  Repeat that I want my posts removed?  I've only done that once.  I don't have to "gin up hate" for gatefans.  Overmind is doing fine just by himself.
JR

Yeah, US0, it was nothing really important! TX and Mr. Anderson simply were exchanging some phone numbers of a handful hot chicks in Germany. That and the address of a cool night club in Munich.

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Anderson
Thank you, joojoobee. I did honestly look hard and not find anything because your account had already been deleted before using a different procedure before OM1 had found a way to physically remove the posts. So yours are guest posts.

But you can continue posting here about how much you dislike posts showing a joojoobee show on another forum (which seems to be your intention since you are obviously perfectly capable of finding GateFans.net), or just ask OM1 to remove them over there.

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Anderson
US06154 wrote
Hey, ist es unhöflich, Gespräch in Deutsch, wenn Sie die meisten unserer Mitglieder Englisch sprechen..
Arigatōgozaimasu. Watashi wa iji suru ten ni ryūi...
1 ... 567891011 ... 14