What about those 30,000 posts

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
267 messages Options
1 ... 11121314
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Anderson
tscchope wrote
How would you as a gatefans moderator react to mods from other sites going
into your site and telling your members how to behave? You'd come down on
them.

You asked me why I thought you wouldn't be posting anymore. You said so. You
wrote that you weren't going to waste your time posting anymore. You sought
to ridicule my idea that you were posting here at overmind one's insistence,
but you didn't actually refute it.

Let's look at the timeline.
RAC80 posts that no-one was called a traitor despite positing in that thread
that she didn't believe anyone should be so labelled. When that fact was
pointed out and link to that thread over at gatefans posted, that thread was
moved from the public area to the private and RAC80 stopped positng. Then
tropicana and stclare started posting, without saying they were mods over at
gatefans. When I pointed that fact out, they both stopped posting. Then you
came along, Mr Anderson.
You were touting for business for your site, posing as an ordinary member.
You said that there's only petty bickering, that it was sad to see what a
part of sgusucks had become - implying that gatefans is a part of sgusuck,
which is most certainly, not - that there are only a few genuine people here
and that gatefans is a thriving site. You didn't say that you were a mod
over at gatefans.
Now, it appears that you want to be banned, so that you won't have to
continue posting. Well, I wouldn't give you that out.

Let's talk about overmind one, for a moment. When he posted, he wrote, even
boasted, that everything he posted was backed by evidence. Yet when he
created gatefans using the sgusucks content and membership list, he provided
no evidence. He didn't even provide an explanation.

I am delighted to see sgusucks forum has returned.  I am sorry that stclare
was removed as a moderator.  I would have preferred stclare to decide that
she couldn't be a mod on two sites herself, rather than have the choice made
for her. But that's just my opinion.

On 10 March 2011 09:57, STCLARE [via SGU SUCKS] <
ml-node+6157097-1619767498-320709@n2.nabble.com> wrote:

> Im sorry A4L but I have not recieved your email. Ive checked my spam and
> trash folder (incase my husband binned it) and ive got nothing. I dont know
> about Troppy because we dont talk about private things from here.
>
> Infact i didint want this discussed in the open at all. I pm'd Skyler
> yesteday regarding my place on sgusucks.
>
> Thats all im going to say on the matter.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> below:
>
> http://sgu-sucks.3839896.n2.nabble.com/What-about-those-30-000-posts-tp6055722p6157097.html
>   To unsubscribe from What about those 30,000 posts, click here<http://sgu-sucks.3839896.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=6055722&code=cmljaGFyZGpvYWtsZXlAbnRsd29ybGQuY29tfDYwNTU3MjJ8LTIwOTY4NDUyODk=>.
>
>
You don't even know what you're talking about here, Johnny come lately. Who the f are you? Your accusations are so bogus they don't even merit refuting. Did someone send you to do the dirty work for them?
Stay out of this and let the grown-ups and the people involved do the talking, please.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Rac80
In reply to this post by tscchope
tscchope wrote
<snipped for space>
Let's look at the timeline.
RAC80 posts that no-one was called a traitor despite positing in that thread
that she didn't believe anyone should be so labelled. When that fact was
pointed out and link to that thread over at gatefans posted, that thread was
moved from the public area to the private and RAC80 stopped positng. <snipped for space>

That is NOT what I said...here it what I said...(copied from the actual post to be found here....http://www.gatefans.net/forums/showthread.php/1598-OH-MY!-I-have-to-close-SGUS-tonight-at-midnight!/page5, post #82)
 I feel commenting about the Nabble forum here is simply unproductive. it's obvious to me a few newbies/possible trolls have decided to get "in on" the action and stir things up. We were all (relatively :P) peacefully co-existing on SGUS, why fight and harangue each other? It's easier to simply move forward. Anything said here will only keep it going, I for one will NOT participate in any public bashing of either site or the regular posters. Only trolls and squeedrones will benefit from this.  
there was no reason to post anyhing more- I had my say.   so your point is??????
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Atlantis4Life
In reply to this post by STCLARE
STCLARE wrote
Im sorry A4L but I have not recieved your email. Ive checked my spam and trash folder (incase my husband binned it) and ive got nothing. I dont know about Troppy because we dont talk about private things from here. Ive just logged in and checked my PM aswell and nothing there either? your welcome to check that if you want.

Infact i didint want this discussed in the open at all. I pm'd Skyler yesteday regarding my place on sgusucks.

Thats all im going to say on the matter.
That's interesting... I didn't get a delivery failure notice for the email, and I sent it to the same email address that I've contacted you at before, and the one you sent me an email from when you asked about your place on the team a little while ago...  So, I don't know... Still, if you have checked and don't see it, then I'll send it again now.  

I prefer dealing with these things in private as well.  So, let me know if you got the email I'm sending now (privately of course).  

Cheers.



                                                      Bring Atlantis Back!!!   

                                           
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Atlantis4Life
In reply to this post by Anderson
Mr. Anderson wrote
tscchope wrote
How would you as a gatefans moderator react to mods from other sites going
into your site and telling your members how to behave? You'd come down on
them.

You asked me why I thought you wouldn't be posting anymore. You said so. You
wrote that you weren't going to waste your time posting anymore. You sought
to ridicule my idea that you were posting here at overmind one's insistence,
but you didn't actually refute it.

Let's look at the timeline.
RAC80 posts that no-one was called a traitor despite positing in that thread
that she didn't believe anyone should be so labelled. When that fact was
pointed out and link to that thread over at gatefans posted, that thread was
moved from the public area to the private and RAC80 stopped positng. Then
tropicana and stclare started posting, without saying they were mods over at
gatefans. When I pointed that fact out, they both stopped posting. Then you
came along, Mr Anderson.
You were touting for business for your site, posing as an ordinary member.
You said that there's only petty bickering, that it was sad to see what a
part of sgusucks had become - implying that gatefans is a part of sgusuck,
which is most certainly, not - that there are only a few genuine people here
and that gatefans is a thriving site. You didn't say that you were a mod
over at gatefans.
Now, it appears that you want to be banned, so that you won't have to
continue posting. Well, I wouldn't give you that out.

Let's talk about overmind one, for a moment. When he posted, he wrote, even
boasted, that everything he posted was backed by evidence. Yet when he
created gatefans using the sgusucks content and membership list, he provided
no evidence. He didn't even provide an explanation.

I am delighted to see sgusucks forum has returned.  I am sorry that stclare
was removed as a moderator.  I would have preferred stclare to decide that
she couldn't be a mod on two sites herself, rather than have the choice made
for her. But that's just my opinion.

On 10 March 2011 09:57, STCLARE [via SGU SUCKS] <
ml-node+6157097-1619767498-320709@n2.nabble.com> wrote:

> Im sorry A4L but I have not recieved your email. Ive checked my spam and
> trash folder (incase my husband binned it) and ive got nothing. I dont know
> about Troppy because we dont talk about private things from here.
>
> Infact i didint want this discussed in the open at all. I pm'd Skyler
> yesteday regarding my place on sgusucks.
>
> Thats all im going to say on the matter.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> below:
>
> http://sgu-sucks.3839896.n2.nabble.com/What-about-those-30-000-posts-tp6055722p6157097.html
>   To unsubscribe from What about those 30,000 posts, click here<http://sgu-sucks.3839896.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=6055722&code=cmljaGFyZGpvYWtsZXlAbnRsd29ybGQuY29tfDYwNTU3MjJ8LTIwOTY4NDUyODk=>.
>
>
You don't even know what you're talking about here, Johnny come lately. Who the f are you? Your accusations are so bogus they don't even merit refuting. Did someone send you to do the dirty work for them?
Stay out of this and let the grown-ups and the people involved do the talking, please.
Oh, when I came here last, I just replied to Stclare, but I didn't look at your aggressive post there.  

No, none of us "sent" anyone to do any kind of dirty work.  And your "condescension" and hostility towards tccshope is really sad.  

Cheers.
                                                      Bring Atlantis Back!!!   

                                           
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Anderson
This post was updated on .
It's hard enough to conduct a meaningful conversation with the people involved here without having some newly arrived dude interrupting with mean accusations and distracting statements that show he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about or who he's talking at, so... Yes, sad it is.
A4L, I was going to respond to you once again, but alas it is irrelevant. My statements stand and I don't have time to engage any further in this futile activity. Sorry, no condescension or animosity intended in this post towards you. Just RL and enough of its problems already to deal with.

Take Care
JR
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

JR
Mr. Anderson wrote
It's hard enough to conduct a meaningful conversation with the people involved here without having some newly arrived dude interrupting with mean accusations and distracting statements that show he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about or who he's talking at, so... Yes, sad it is.
A4L, I was going to respond to you once again, but alas it is irrelevant. My statements stand and I don't have time to engage any further in this futile activity. Sorry, no condescension or animosity intended in this post towards you. Just RL and enough of its problems already to deal with.

Take Care,
Mr. A.
Well, well, I wouldn't consider you an "Alter Hase" either with just 40 posts and many of them are just plain out of line! You seem to forget that you are not more on here than every other user, even newcomers. If they have to say something, they have any right to do so - just like you do!

So,, please, do the rest of us a favor and just leave your arrogance at the door step whenever you enter here.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What about those 30,000 posts

Anderson
LOL...
1 ... 11121314