Which Character are you most like?

Mitchelluva
I've always been able to relate myself to characters on the show...I've never been able to find myself relating to SGU.
So which character are you most like? And for laughs, which are you least like?
I'm most like Rodney. Arrogant sometimes, I have a shut up and let me do it by myself attitude when it comes to school. I guess I got really big-headed after moving to a public school. I also has his humor, humor only a mother can love. I have a small sibling rivalry with my brother. The only difference between me and Rodney is he's a guy, I'm more athletic and I wasn't able to build an atomic bomb model when I was 6. something like that.
I'm least like Chloe
I don't whine when and cry when I get hurt, hell I nearly got decapitated with a lacrosse stick today and I only left with a laugh. I'm also not doing 70% of the guys in my school.

Re: Which Character are you most like?

Canceltheturkey
Yeah Rodney here as well. I'm working on a theory that Rodney is modeled on Stanley Tweedle of the Lexx — the cowardly lion type for the nerds.

I could do without Eli/Blue. My theory is he's modeled on Flounder in Animal House. Dean Wormer's lecture come to mind.

Re: Which Character are you most like?

Re: Which Character are you most like?

The argument is the SGU has characters more relatable...did TPTB just call us all whores?

Re: Which Character are you most like?

I would have to say Rodney as well because I can be a bit arrogant at times and get frustrated when people have a hard time keeping up or dont realise what I am talking about. Maybe I dont suffer fools gladly but see them everywhere?
It has been said that I suffer from middle child syndrome and crave attention to some degree - the whole look at me im smart routine.
The character I am least like is probably Woolsey in that he is a bit of a weasel but his character did develop into something more credible in the 5th series of Atlantis.

Re: Which Character are you most like?

Mr. Sparkle
Hi, I relate mostly to Sheppard but there is a little McKay in me too.

Also, I hate SGU so much.  Every time I watch it I feel like someone just took a dump in my soul.

That is all, thanks.

Re: Which Character are you most like?

Re: Which Character are you most like?

I actually can relate to one character in SGU, the ship.

Re: Which Character are you most like?

I'd say I'm a cross between Carson Beckett and Daniel Jackson.   Like Carson, I tend to be compassionate (in spite of my ranting about SGU) and have always been willing to volunteer to help others through donations and various kinds outreach programs.   Carson is the kind of guy that doesn't court attention or praise, but he consistently contributes and becomes the guy that people rely on without really being fully aware of it.  Also like Carson, I can understand and be good friends with people like Rodney.   As far as the show goes, they really are the same type of person, but their thinking comes from opposite ends of the spectrum.  Rodney would get irritated if someone was incompetent and usually just move on in an effort to keep them from holding him back, whereas Carson would be interested in why that person was incompetent, and in getting them up to speed if possible.  Although, through experiences over time, Carson has learned to become less of a bleeding heart, and Rodney has learned how to loosen up a bit and have a little patience with others.  No one would peg them as brave upon meeting them, but they always manage to rise to the occasion when necessary.

I'm like Daniel in a lot of ways, but mostly in the fact that I'm pretty analytical.  I like to get to the bottom of things without the drama.  I don't just accept answers or explanations because they are being spoon-fed to me.  I like to check things out for myself and see if they make sense.  Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't.

Characters that I am least like - Mmm - just about anyone on SGU.   Let's see:

Young is a conflicted mess.
Scott is a sex-addicted dumb jock.
Chloe is a waste of time - I'm choosing to be nice here.
Greer is a psychotic stereotype.
Eli is pathetic and not at all funny.
Rush is a masochistic mad scientist.
TJ is one-dimensional, which ends up being the best that SGU has to offer.
Telford is angry and unreasonable.
Camille is bitchy and unreasonable.

Nope, none of that fits me - Thank God!!!

And welcome, Mr. Sparkle!

You too, AdamTM!

Nope, none of that fits me - Thank God!!!
You may want to look that over again if you're a Chinese lesbian.

Re: Which Character are you most like?

SexyDexy
That's a hard question, but I guess I'm most like Sam, since she's smart but can also kick ass  I can also see bits of my own personality in many of the characters from SG1 and SGA, since those characters were, ahem, realistic!

Who am I least like...hmmm...also any of the characters on SGU. Probably the one that irritates me the most is Chloe, since the dimwitted, defenseless, crying girl makes me want to puke.

Re: Which Character are you most like?

I guess there's a little Teyla in me too. I can be gentle when not provoked but you mess with me and I will beat the shit outta you!
sX2

Re: Which Character are you most like?

sX2
Hmmm...SGU no one really, if anybody than maybe Rush if he finally picks up a machine gun and "solves" some of the problems.

I'm definitly more like O'Neill, he is the one I can relate to best in SG. I'd love to find a big red button one day that says "don't press"
Jackson: I wouldn't say this to anyone else, but for the first time, I'm scared.
O'Neill: I'm hungry.

Re: Which Character are you most like?

Atlantis4Life
Welcome sX2!

It's nice to have a new member to the forum.  O'Neill's a good choice.
                                                      Bring Atlantis Back!!!

sX2

Re: Which Character are you most like?

sX2
Atlantis4Life wrote
Welcome sX2!

It's nice to have a new member to the forum.
 Thanks! Nice to be here!

I know it took me a while to finally find my way here, but I seriously still had hope (and cursed a lot on tv.com about the "show")

Atlantis4Life wrote
 O'Neill's a good choice.
Yeah, before they all had fun, even with their clothes on, weird right?
Jack: There's a man... He's bald and wears a short-sleeved shirt, and somehow he's very important to me. I think his name is Homer.
Jackson: I wouldn't say this to anyone else, but for the first time, I'm scared.
O'Neill: I'm hungry.

Re: Which Character are you most like?

Mitchelluva
<quote author="sX2">
Atlantis4Life wrote
Jack: There's a man... He's bald and wears a short-sleeved shirt, and somehow he's very important to me. I think his name is Homer.
lol yeah that was good
    CARTER
    What about you, Sir? Any ideas? I mean, sometimes you have a way of seeing things at…at their simplest.

    O'NEILL
    Thank you. I'm gonna go eat some cake.