Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

HellaNo
I liked SG-1 and Atlantis and I am still hopeful for the movies, but hey we have SGU for at least another year!  This show is different and is no way a soap opera.  I'm looking forward to the second half of the season.

SUCK IT HATERS!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I'm a loser and I am dumb; contradicting haters is hella fun!

I like SGU and I'm proud!

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

US06154
@HellaNo

Err, I think the correct phraze is.. "I'm Gay and I'm Proud" not "I like SGU and I'm proud!"

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

Leo(T.C.K.)
SGU is a new sexual orientation don't you know?
Or wait, maybe it is more likely going to be in the fetish scale, but whatever.

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

Yeah, I figured that plug at Gayteworld would bring in a few bottom feeders. I see they're really getting plastered there on Smith/Scott's jock bullshit. As always Kosh and Blackhawlk stick it to them but good. Seems even the chicks don't go for that crap. Yeehaw SGU fanboys, suck it April 2nd from me too.

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

Atlantis4Life
Canceltheturkey wrote
Yeah, I figured that plug at Gayteworld would bring in a few bottom feeders. I see they're really getting plastered there on Smith/Scott's jock bullshit. As always Kosh and Blackhawlk stick it to them but good. Seems even the chicks don't go for that crap. Yeehaw SGU fanboys, suck it April 2nd from me too.

Women don't really like the show in the least bit.  Check it out:

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/12/29/stats-junkie-a-look-at-syfys-top-scripted-shows-for-2009-warehouse-13-battlestar-galactica-stargate-universe-and-eureka/37297

"But with women 18-49, and 18-34, SGU was the worst-performing of the four scripted Syfy shows that ranked in the top 50."  ~ TVBTN

After this was posted, Slyfy tried to come back with one of their press releases to say that "some" women were watching, and just guess - somehow it was the Most Women Ever!!!  LOL.  If they ever make a show about Syfy press releases, that would be one good comedy!

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

Overmind One wrote
HellaNo wrote
I liked SG-1 and Atlantis and I am still hopeful for the movies, but hey we have SGU for at least another year!  This show is different and is no way a soap opera.  I'm looking forward to the second half of the season.

SUCK IT HATERS!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I'm a loser and I am dumb; contradicting haters is hella fun!

I like SGU and I'm proud!
This show is a soap opera and it has already failed. SGU may have been renewed, but its not because of high ratings, popularity or fan demand. Therefore its renewal is inconsequential. Why air a show if its not watched? We shall see.

BTW:

Stargate Universe has recorded the lowest rated episode ever to be received by ANY episode in ANY Stargate show (1.3m for "Justice", as opposed to 1.4 for the episode "Michael" in SGA). YOU suck it, fellatio boy.
LOL.  It has already failed.  Someone said that constructive criticism is only good for something that can be saved, and SGU cannot.

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

I think I'm like most fans, I don't have a hate for SGU but I'd much rather watch SG1 or SGA. Some people think, well if I don't watch this, then thats the end of the franchise. But if everyone boycotts maybe the writers that think this show is so great will finally get the message and stop saying "this show is good" when the hard numbers say it isn't.

PS how is it not a soap opera.
The SGU storyline.
Scott likes Chloe but Eli likes Chloe. Scott is doing James at the same time and Greer's is with Parks. Telford is cheating with Young's wife but the wife's okay with it. Scott apparently I think has a kid back on Earth and the mom's seems screwed. Oh yeah, and theirs this ship in space.

PSS, that link from atlantis. Warehouse 13 FTW!

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

Atlantis4Life wrote

Women don't really like the show in the least bit.  Check it out:

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/12/29/stats-junkie-a-look-at-syfys-top-scripted-shows-for-2009-warehouse-13-battlestar-galactica-stargate-universe-and-eureka/37297

"But with women 18-49, and 18-34, SGU was the worst-performing of the four scripted Syfy shows that ranked in the top 50."  ~ TVBTN

After this was posted, Slyfy tried to come back with one of their press releases to say that "some" women were watching, and just guess - somehow it was the Most Women Ever!!!  LOL.  If they ever make a show about Syfy press releases, that would be one good comedy!

Ya, a bunch of morons in their board room thinks just because people is screaming, yelling and crying, women will flock to it.

Talk about learning it the hard way.

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

I think this picture says it all

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

HellaNo
So we're not counting DVRs now?

It's not a soap opera because it doesn't have a domestic setting.

Also, people are talking about comparing SGU to SGA season 5 as 'spin'.  Why would you compare it season 1?  That was over 5 years ago.  You want to see the present attitude to the stargate franchise you have to compare it to more recent ratings.

I told YOU to suck it.  Get your own innuendo.

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

US06154
DVR's? Compare apples to apples suckboy. How come DVR's were never in the equations when they were talking about Atlantis? Do you think DVR's were invented just for Suckgayt Universe? . Next thing you know, Melrose Space Fanboys will be bitching because their nightly fantasy dreams involving twosomes, threesomes and gangbangs were also not included in the SGU viewer stats as in "Live+Wet dreams"

So YOU GO SUCK IT AGAIN.

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

"Live+Wet dreams"

I lold, hard

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

HellaNo
Ok, lets add them to the equation.  What were they?

When were DVRs first used to help calculate ratings?  Were DVRs available when Atlantis started?

Does it offend you to know that people might be watching this show through DVRs?  Is that why you don't count them?

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

HellaNo wrote
Ok, lets add them to the equation.  What were they?

When were DVRs first used to help calculate ratings?  Were DVRs available when Atlantis started?

Does it offend you to know that people might be watching this show through DVRs?  Is that why you don't count them?

Because DVR ratings add only around 10% views on the lesser shows. DVR ratings only count if a show has a following big enough to warrant the fanbase to actually CARE about the show, which SGU is not.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/04/20/is-it-a-good-thing-that-90210-terminator-gossip-girl-dollhouse-get-40-of-demo-viewing-by-dvr/17070

SGU doesn't even make the list.
Also Nielsen ratings already incorporate +7 ratings, so the final scores for SGU, are FINAL.

What do you think, some 1 million people forgot they had SGU recorded 4 months ago?

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

HellaNo wrote
So we're not counting DVRs now?

It's not a soap opera because it doesn't have a domestic setting.
Soap operas don't have to be on earth.
Definition
A soap opera, sometimes called "soap" for short, is an ongoing, episodic work of dramatic fiction presented in serial format on television or radio.

Where does it say Earth there brother?!?

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

Brother Kobe.. You made me laugh really hard.. SGU is BSG in Drag.. I'm sure, in about 1 year, there's going to be a wiki page about dramagate bigFarce being the first Crossover show to go from Fake Scifi to Space Drama. Lt. Scott will be invited to Star in Softcore porn movies with Chloe and Ms. Busty LaRue.

Also in the news, in Episode #14.5, Lt. Scott finds out there's someone by the name "Destiny" on the show, and decides to "find and Conquer" this Destiny. Chloe finds out that she' now in love triangle with Destiny, and Scott.  Act 2 scene 2 finds Scott humping a bulkhead, marvelling that even an inanimate object is more livelier than Chloe..

Re: Woo Hoo! At least two seasons of SGU!

A bulkhead being livelier than Chloe.  LMAO so hard I was crying more than Chloe.

12