World cup predictions

So England are facing off against Germany on Sunday in the World Cup. I reckon that we will give them a good seeing too but as there are a few people on here who are German what do they think will be the result?
PS Don't forget that time we gave you a 5-1 mauling not too long ago

Re: World cup predictions

Blurb
If your players can't beat our kiddie- yoga club I reserve the right to laugh... SO HARD at your soccer team. Not that I think it will happen *grumble* but this world cup has had quite a few strange happenings so far.

Greets from Germany .

Re: World cup predictions

MissSGA
Surprise, surprise WC isn't on my interest-list. I don't watch the game yesterday (of course I've had a good radio by my neighbourhout) and hoped that the team failed against Ghana. This hype is too much for me, sorry. WC - without me.

Re: World cup predictions

Bah, If it's not World Cup Cricket.. Who cares?  the Last Time I watched Soccer was, when Diego Maradona and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge were on the Field. All the players have now become pussy-assed bitches, taking a dive if an insect flew too close. Not sure if men are playing this game, or it's just a bunch of women. (no disrespect to the women, of course) The only other game I'd watch is Rugby, Aussie Rules.

Re: World cup predictions

piginpoo wrote
So England are facing off against Germany on Sunday in the World Cup. I reckon that we will give them a good seeing too but as there are a few people on here who are German what do they think will be the result?
PS Don't forget that time we gave you a 5-1 mauling not too long ago
Germany will win! A psychic octopus predicted it!

That 5-1 game is already quite forgotten in Germany. I only can still remember it, because Brits mention it again and again on football sites. Quite pathetic really, because it wasn't even a world cup or a European cup game. It was only a qualification game, which in the end didn't really matter. Germany still qualified for the world cup 2002 and even reached the final!

PSW

Re: World cup predictions

Rugby is called egg chasing where I come from - the town where the game was invented!
I used to live near to the local team's ground.

Re: World cup predictions

I don't blame you for wanting to forget that game quickly :)

Re: World cup predictions

Blurb
And we understand that you need it to console yourselves with ;).

Well, until sunday ... maybe.

Re: World cup predictions

yllek
Orange! Orange! Orange!

Re: World cup predictions

Willl
WTF! Um, who's up for a www.FIFALinesmensuck.com?

Re: World cup predictions

Willl
*CRY* this is harder to watch than SGU :( :( :(

Re: World cup predictions

Willl
Ugh. Well that was a shameful display is all I can say.

Re: World cup predictions

Blurb
Um... blind referees aside: I'd promised to laugh about England if they can't beat us, but I'm a little shocked over how enthusiatic we were playing. Cool!

Re: World cup predictions

A womens pub team could have beaten us today

Re: World cup predictions

yllek
If this doesn't make the case for instant replay I don't know what does. Worse than watching Sabotage.

Re: World cup predictions

i hope that the germans fall foul of a dodgy decision in the next round as well. still, they could not get 5 past us

Re: World cup predictions

TX
GERMANY!!!

And the psychic octopus was again right!

Re: World cup predictions

STCLARE
I dont suppose Psychic pussy can predict sgpoo season 2 ratings and or cancellation date can she?

Also my god we (england) sucked ass today. everyone in my road has already taken down the bunting and england flags like 30mins after the game had finished.

hope Murray does better in the tennis.

Re: World cup predictions

MissSGA
I feel with you. I have hoped the German team failed today, but ... Oh yes, not so patriotic but I swear the next time I will hear a vuvuzela I will fed the bad musican with it. This things drive me crazy!

Re: World cup predictions

serves us right for having an italian coach, they did not even get through the group stages

12