Writers and used car salesmen

US06154
hahaha, I sometimes tend to believe that Writers are like used car salesmen. They'll try to tell you what you want to hear, while trying to offload that lemon to you.

Mallozzi, the Used car salesman: "I've got this rugged Destiny, Off world Edition. Just a couple of Meteor Scratches. Only hundreds of thousands years old, Launched only on Friday evenings, for Soap Operatic Entertainment. Wanna take a look at it? it's got all the New fangled things in it like; FTL Engines, Shaky Cameras, Kinos, tons Emotion and tension, and lots of Gratuitous Sex. Sleeps about 80, but more if you like to share beds. Interior decor of Dark and Gritty. It's made by the same company that produced the EsGeeOne and Atlantis Models that Everyone loved. Winner of the 2009 "DramaQueen, OMG! and WTF??" awards. We don't have OnStar, but we have something equally good, they're called CommStones(5 User edition). Only 10 more left out of last year's production"

Now what would it take, for you to be the Proud Owner of our BluRay sale today? Heck, we'll even throw in a dentist's chair, and an abused general to seal the deal.

Re: Writers and used car salesmen

Re: Writers and used car salesmen

US06154
hehe, while writing a white paper on Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) and MAN protocols when my RSS Feed on Outlook goes "Bing!!" (I have www.sgusucks.com on RSS feed via Outlook, replaced the gateworld RSS). Got Totally distracted with the ongoing commentary (In the immortal words of Mr. "T", I pity the fool who defends suckfest Universe)..

But anyhoooo, decided not to waste the creative juices already flowing with the aid of copious amounts of Hot green tea, and a bowl of Spicy Pad Thai. (well,  every one can’t live the lives of the Rich and Infamous, and dine on Foie Gras, and Terrine of offal meats, especially if you’re not Mr. Mallozzi), and started thinking.. “Writers and shameless plugs..  trying to sell their ideas like used cars..”  At the end, lost interest of the Cisco ASR Router I was messing around with, and tried to best my personal score on brick breaker. Quite a full day, if i may say so.