Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

1234 ... 7

Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: SGU released on BluRay today, and reviews still suck.

Atlantis4Life
Kobe, you have inspired me once again to bring up caption time again.  I can just imagine Mr. Mallozzi in that same leopard print shirt that the lead singer has on, and in a pair of skinny jeans too.  And, awesome video quality there, buddy!  Here goes:

I wonder who can put a caption on these:

And, this one just seems like it's screaming for a caption - hehe:

Thanks, again for the inspiration, Kobe!

Oh, and do you know who he reminds me of with the floral-print silk dress shirt with the buttons undone to show the chest hair, AND the gold chain?!?!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/19591/saturday-night-live-the-festrunk-brothers

He's one wild and crazy guy that's big in Japan. LOL

And, while we're at it, here is a more domesticated Mallozzi:

Re: SGU released on BluRay today, and reviews still suck.

US06154
Atlantis4life... please, please move this to it's own original thread. This idea is waaay to good to be hidden under another thread. We can come up with all kinds of Trash Talk Witty Comments for Image captions.

Okay, I'm Done. Here's the next episode of SGU in half baked crap, Garnished with "Nuts"

2 words... I SUCK (The guy behind me agrees )

Oh Tanith, you frisky Devil, Stop blowing in my Ear..

Re: SGU released on BluRay today, and reviews still suck.

Just a question.. has anybody seen a picture of this guy facing to the right? All these pics and others of him are always facing left. Bet somebody told him that's his "good side"

Re: SGU released on BluRay today, and reviews still suck.

Atlantis4Life
Good captions.  I'll check to see about the right side.

Re: SGU released on BluRay today, and reviews still suck.

In this one, Mallozzi is pretending to be Ms. Julia Childs.

I call this Brown Half Baked Stuff.. Esgeeeeww. Fabulous if you have constipation..

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Looks like Japan wants to be big in me tonight

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

US06154
@Piginpoo..

owww.. my head hurts.. bahahahahhhhnaaaa

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Give it time - it will get better.  scouts honour.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

just try a little bit. it will grow on you. I wrote the recipe myself.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Insomnium
Hey, cool! I was thinking having a capping area would be neat. Ok then:

Luckily, SyFy Execs were not so keen on Malozzi's other suggested spin-off "StarGate: Bon Appetit!"

O_o
Do I really need to cap this?!? Fine....
"Feelings never felt before..."
Now, If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bleach my brain...*shudder*

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Atlantis4Life
Insomnium wrote
Hey, cool! I was thinking having a capping area would be neat. Ok then:

Luckily, SyFy Execs were not so keen on Malozzi's other suggested spin-off "StarGate: Bon Appetit!"

Stargate: Bon Appetit?   No, no, no!  I'd much rather watch "Cooking With Teal'c"  Hehe.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Mitchelluva
OMG that is so cute Atlantis4life!

Oh yeah, saw that on Deviantart. Anyways, how 'bout some more (non-doctored) cap-worthy pics? Anyone?

Re: SGU released on BluRay today, and reviews still suck.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Mitchelluva
Overmind One wrote
Awwww. That cartoon is so cute, yet conveys such an intellectual statement! That would make a great T-shirt.
No it wouldn't...too much ink if its an iron-on...trust me...I make a lot of protest iron on shirts.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Atlantis4Life wrote

Stargate: Bon Appetit?   No, no, no!  I'd much rather watch "Cooking With Teal'c"  Hehe.

Wow dude, you drew those? Excellent! What else can you draw?

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Atlantis4Life
Nope.  It was a guy at lilformers.  Stargate: Bon Appetit just made me think of it.
                                                      Bring Atlantis Back!!!

1234 ... 7