Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

does he have a rubber stamp for the autographs or a wax crayon?

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

stonelesscutter
This post was updated on .
TUNE IN FOR THE KICKOFF OF SCI-FI'S BRAND NEW SERIES...

PIGS IN SPACE

COMING SOON TO A TV NEAR YOU

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

I dunno, never been to a convention.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

That brings a new meaning to "ride a cock horse"

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Yaspaa

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

stonelesscutter
Hehehhe...
Well sometimes I see an uncanny resemblance.
But it is Mallozzi no doubt.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Canceltheturkey
That sort of reminds me of Dune.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

spacejunkminer
Guys the pc line has officially been crossed.  the penis jokes can now officially get out of hand.

If your not a mank your a wank.
That penis doesn't seem big enough.
The penis on top of a penis, we are seriously close to docking at this point.
Someone get freud on the line, tell him its a code red.
"This ride can't get any cooler!"  Mallozzi says.
Penis snake vs. Goauld snake round one
Put glowing eyes on one of those snakes.  (preferably mallozzi's)
This is more than a two seater ride where are some of the other writers?
This is better sci fi than our show...can we barrow this for our show?

I'll try to come up with some others later

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Awesome paper!!!  LOL.  Thanks for making me a "Noted Writer" buddy.  One of these days we'll get the cancellations to come true, and I WILL have some comments that will be "noted with a smile."    Cheers.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

piginpoo wrote

write me in as the new baddie joe and ill use this on you

Aaaahahaha.  How did you know piginpoo?  I was thinking of doing some caps like this.  Thanks for the laugh.  Now, I've got to get to work on my SP Satan and Saddam (Joe/Paul) captions!  Cheers.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

great minds think alike

Just in case you would like to know.
I've figured out that if you want to put up a picture without the scrollbars the maximum width should be 723 pixels.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

stonelesscutter
Canceltheturkey wrote
That sort of reminds me of Dune.
Hehehhehhehe...
I dunno which version of Dune YOU have been watching but it might be interesting

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

stonelesscutter
spacejunkminer wrote
Someone get freud on the line, tell him its a code red.
"This ride can't get any cooler!"  Mallozzi says.
This is more than a two seater ride where are some of the other writers?
This is better sci fi than our show...can we borrow this for our show?
Thanks for your suggestions.
These were my favourites.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Here's one I was thinking of.  And just to be clear, this isn't a commentary on the Vegas episode.  I didn't love it, but I thought it was alright.

All in good fun!   Perhaps I should have gone with Remnants (also ok for me).  Mr. Mallozzi wrote that one, and he had Shep get his arm chopped off.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

STCLARE
shep got his arm chopped off??? how the hell did i miss that ok going to have to find the remanants ep and watch it again...

BUT WAIT...that does not sound cheesy? are you sure this did not happen on sgpoo...wait no main character has actualy died or been maimed for life yet have they? so the reality of the show is still in tact then

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

MissSGA
@ StClare:
Huh? You missed Remnants? Ah, okay, that's one of these episodes  to promise more than finally were on screen. And the renderings of the rest of the arm was poor, simply poor.