Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

12345 ... 7

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Atlantis4Life
Alright, I don't know if you or anyone else is still up for it.  But here a few non-doctored and potentially cap-worthy pics.  They were taken from the "Best Cast Dinner Ever" according to Mr. Mallozzi because apparently, according to TPTB, the SG-1 and SGA cast parties were lame:

Here's BS.  If you ask me, the suit and the booze didn't help.  Now, he just looks like a drunken prick.

I almost forgot to add the promotional picture for the up-and-coming SGU spin-off entitled:

                         "Boyfriends"

@US06154

Still haven't found the right side yet.  The search continues...

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

phew, that bastard has been at the refried beans again

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

wow, this finger up someones arse trick really works !!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Atlantis4Life
LOL!!!  Awesome captions, Piginpoo!    Thanks!

BTW, I love your new signature.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Thank you

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

"What do you mean i'm a wooden actor, Gottle of geer"

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Does Scott's mom know he's out drinking?

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Atlantis4Life
Hey, Canceltheturkey.  It's funny you mention that because I think I hear a response coming from somewhere...  What?  What's that?  Oh, now I hear it.  Here it is:

Wittle Bwian darling never drinks!  He's a saint!  Can't you see that?  And, he never felt in his whole entire life that he was owed the liquor if he got it.  Not one drop.  So his eyes are glazed and he has a goofy expression on his face - that's just 'cause he's soooo cwute, not because he partook of any intoxicating substance!  No-no-no!  He's a saint!

How dare you liable him with your hatred!  You have no soul!  You're on welfare!  You're untrained!  You seek entitlement!  You think he owes you sobriety!!!  You suck away dreams!  You have no dreams because you don't dream!  You don't dream because you're not human; you're secretly robots that were built to destroy everything sacred and good in this world, starting with my son!  You!  You ... you...

He's a saint!

P.S.

The above message isn't meant to insult anyone.  I only mean for this message to be read by my friends because they understand what I mean by what I say...

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Leo(T.C.K.)
Pardon me...but what means gottle of geer (I have never heard the expression)? Or is that a misspell of bottle of beer?

Re: SGU released on BluRay today, and reviews still suck.

stonelesscutter
US06154 wrote
Just a question.. has anybody seen a picture of this guy facing to the right? All these pics and others of him are always facing left. Bet somebody told him that's his "good side"
Well...
We could always take a left side and flip it over so it becomes a right side.
And for making it look bad, we could do al kinds of things with these nifty little programs like photoshop. ;)

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Gottle of geer is how bottle of beer sounds when a ventriloquist tries to throw his voice to make the sound appear as if it came out of the wooden dummy. in this case the wooden dummy is brian.
hope that helps

Re: SGU released on BluRay today, and reviews still suck.

stonelesscutter

Re: SGU released on BluRay today, and reviews still suck.

stonelesscutter

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

We should caption this one as well.

if its gonna cost me $30 can i call you chloe?

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Did you just feel my ass? sheesh, I'm Scott's bitch, not yours!

'To all the girlsh I've banged before" hic.. 'shup offisher? this is gingerale.. I shware.. hic..

A Wine spritzer? sheesh, who's bitch are YOU?, I had a Tripple Scotch on rocks.

Hope no one noticed that I have Chloe's panties in my hand.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Look, I don't really care if you call a pity date, I just wanna show that bitch Chloe, that girls WILL go out with me

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

don't struggle, pretend it's Scott riding you.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Cool captions everybody!

Here are some more to add to fun:

My first thought here was that this was the promotional picture for:

                       Stargate: The Porno

Then, there's this one:

Wray: No really, I'm not here.  I don't know who you're talking about.  I'm not a lesbian on SGU.

TJ: Hey, if she gets out of this, then I get out too.

Chloe:  Hehehe.  Hehehe.  Where am I?  What are we doing?  What?  Hehehe.

So much for that "First Pick" stuff.  Here's who they really wanted.

And finally:

Wow, Ming Na went through A LOT of changes!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

SGAsucks
haha pig in poo you did it again you are one funny devil
12345 ... 7