Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

photographer - who fanny farted?
TJ - she did it
Chloe - it squeaked hehehe

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Insomnium

Alfred E. Numan and the Mongler paint the town red!

You know, think the Stride Gum guys are taking things a bit too far....

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

US06154 wrote

Did you just feel my ass? sheesh, I'm Scott's bitch, not yours!
Who's saying this now? Volker?!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Leo(T.C.K.)
Maybe both.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

wow, he really is a big boy - I should have done him sooner
At last, nailed the bitch

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

What? I have to do a sex scene with Eli

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

then she wrapped her tongue round my bell end and .....

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

What? I'm pregnant and Camille Wray's the Daddy? Who came up with this Shit??

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

good one dude

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

If you play you cards right, I'll hook you up with Lt. Chesty McBoobs..

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

And then you put your fist in...just like this.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

camille could have told me that she was on the rag

THIS GUY!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Insomnium

Ah, I see someone just got back from a KISS concert

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Great Captions Everybody!  Thanks.

And, you asked for it, US06154!

Finally, the Joseph Mallozzi pics from the right side.

This one reminds me of when high-level officials screw up and they
have to go to capital hill to explain themselves.  "No, senator.  I wasn't
the one that screwed over the franchise with SGU.  It wasn't me, honest..."

This one is kind of the right side.

Dear Diary, today we wrote a crappy script...

Here are a couple from the show.

There's nothing like doing a ballet stretch when you're trying to survive.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Mitchelluva

I think she's on someone actually

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Insomnium

Meanwhile, on a Storm Thorgerson photo shoot....

So Malozzi currently writes scripts on the bathroom walls? Actually, that would explain alot....

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

US06154
hehehe, not only he writes scripts on bathroom walls, but he signs it -for a great time, call Joe @ .... Chloe does look yummy there...

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

sgu is too mature for you, you're an idiot, you dont understand it now shoo

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

US06154
loving your comment. I can't believe that he is actually looking down his nose.