Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

He looks seriously irked. Maybe someone said that his cooking wasnt fit for his dogs to eat ?

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Insomnium

"Ah unclog mah nose in your general direction!"

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Insomnium

Eli: Hey! I heard you and Chloe saying somthing about doing "a bit of roleplay tonight". Think my Level 23 Half-orc Barbarian can get in on the fun, too?

Scott: .........

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Overmind One wrote
piginpoo wrote
We should caption this one as well.

if its gonna cost me $30 can i call you chloe?
THIS IS MY FAVORITE! I actually sprayed coffee on my keyboard when I read that caption and looked at that picture! Im still laughing at the little dog on the horse that SGAsucks came back at me with after I told him I was dreaming of Teyla riding naked through the forest on the back of a horse. Im STILL laughing at that!

These are coming so fast, I am really enjoying the creativity of the guys and girls here!

I totally agree.  This pic/caption and the other one from Stonelesscutter (immediately below) were posted back-to-back and they both had me chuckling for half the day.

And, I still think he looks like the 3rd Festrunk Brother (See below).

All of the captions from everybody have been great.  I've certainly laughed a lot!!!

Cheers.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Atlantis4Life
Overmind One wrote

That picture started the thread! You are totally right about that

I wonder if he has a swaggar about him? Perhaps the wiggling jerking swaggar of the Festrunk bros! I bet he wears overpowering (but expensive) mens cologne. HAHAHAHA! I would love to see how he walks!

I bet he does have some kind of swagger, or even a shimmy! LOL!  And, he wears MULTIPLE colognes.  He said on his blog that he wants his "scent" to match the occassion, so he switches them out depending on what he's doing and where he's going.  I'm not kidding.  LOL.  To each his own.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

many thanks - you are too kind.
needless to say i will be trawling the net for some more pics to rip on

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

dude, you should check out SGUSUCKS.COM, it rocks

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

US06154

Eli: *exited* Dude! I think I saw Chloe's nipples. no wait, it's just a bulkhead with a nail sticking out.. Bummer!!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

i'll sign this one "to gran - love davy"

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Insomnium

Eli:"Solution to all your Ancient ship problems"? Hmmm....*Click Click*

*Music starts blaring throughout the ship*

"~Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you....~*

Eli:Oh, Fuck!

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

Insomnium

"Allright, I get it!!! Wandering down corridors with a gun! Now, would you please quit humming the music from DooM!?!?"

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

It needed to be said.

Re: Your Best Captions Needed For One Wild & Crazy Guy!!!

@ Insomnium and AdamTM

LOL.  Exactly.  Not even Doom music can justify what they've done to the franchise and their fans.

Can anyone do anything with these.  You'll notice that JM is wearing a "Birthday Girl" ribbon.  To each his own...